“Best Buffalo Chicken Cheese Steak !”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jonuzi Chelsea Pizza
Ranked #21 of 46 Restaurants in Margate City
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 17 April 2013

If your in the mood for an amazing chicken cheese steak this is the place. I haven't been disappointed yet when ordering from here and its consistently tasty. My wife loves their pizza but I tend to stick to this sandwich whenever we're there. They've done some updating inside but its a typical pizza restaurant atmosphere. They even deliver to our condo's pool area which is a plus when we have visitors and a table saved.

1  Thank voltagesls

Reviewed 24 August 2012

Hungry family just getting off the beach. Call Jonuzi's, I have them on speed dial... My kids love the Chicken Fingers, with the cheese sauce for dipping. The chicken wings are Amazing!!! Pizza terrific as well..fast delivery..

2  Thank SkysMommy4
Reviewed 8 July 2012

Love everything on their menu. Pizza is yummy, wraps are good, steaks, etc. Best take out in Margate.

1  Thank NJ777pp