“Best pancakes ever”

Gilchrist Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 46 Restaurants in Margate City
Reviewed 27 August 2017

Great service. Our first choice for eating breakfast out. One of the few places they make my eggs exactly as I like them, not to mention the best pancakes!

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Great tasting breakfast and service. Bacon was delicious, as was homefries and blueberry pancakes. Nice location to walk to.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

This is on the ground level of the MARGATE TOWERS and you have to rely on street parking.

I'm picky about my pancakes and few places pass my test.... BRAVO for the blueberry pancakes at Gilchrist!!!!! Also, they have sausage patties (which I prefer over links).

They have the normal breakfast stuff.... egg sandwiches, omelettes, combos and a nice variety of lunch wraps, sandwiches, burgers, salads and a couple of platters. Be aware that they close at 2:00 pm daily.

Our friend got a sandwich, which she liked better than the deli where she normally gets her sandwiches.

Of course, weekends are crowded and summer weekends are mobbed. We'll definitely be back, but only during the week.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

This restaurant sits alongside the water. The food is quite good and the portions are large. All and all a very good experience. It should be noted that they only serve breakfast and lunch.

Reviewed 21 May 2017

I like the breakfast specials.
I always get a good breakfast here. Everything tastes fresh.
Wife likes the omelets.