“great waffles”

Two Cents Plain Ice Cream Prlr
Ranked #3 of 3 Dessert in Margate City
Reviewed 30 January 2014

ice cream is Breyers ouch i can get that at home nice atmorphere owner is not the friedliest person that i have ever seen manage a restaurant fun place for late at night enjoy

Reviewed 21 August 2013

This is our desert stop after dinner . Small and very crowded during the tourist season , but if you do not mind a little wait , we have always been treated politely. Typically we split the waffles with ice cream. Half is more than enough to satisfy most people. Multiple choices from Egg creams to Waffles, are well prepared.

Reviewed 9 July 2013

Even if you're not hungry, GO! Think you don't like waffles? GO! Whatever you do, don't miss the waffles and ice cream at this old-fashioned style ice cream parlor with cute print wall paper and wrought iron tables and chairs. There's always a line out the door for good reason. Sundaes come piled high, with ice cream packed into tall glass dishes. I have been here twice when I was not hungry at all, but the smell of the baking waffles wafting across the room is intoxicating, and you'll gain enough appetite to dig in. It's a bit pricey (a whole waffle with ice cream piled on is $10), but they are the lightest, most flavorful waffles ever. The ice cream is Breyers, which is some of the best. Though many flavors are offered, who can beat Breyers' all natural vanilla and mint chocolate chip ice cream? Piled high on a waffle, a half is plenty to share with another. Sometimes I make this my entire dinner and skip other meals to make room for the calories. I was almost disappointed that we went to dinner before coming here, thus not having room to eat an entire half (or whole) by myself. I can't wait to go back down to the shore, and of course will make another stop at Two Cents Plain.

3  Thank irishmist1
Reviewed 24 August 2012

This is actually the only Summer Resort town where you couldn't get a decent scoop of ice cream if you tried..year after year I try all the same places,..sadly, I have absolutely no idea where they get their ice cream, but it is completely tasteless!! :(

Reviewed 27 April 2012

It's a Jersey Shore thing to get ice cream. And there's plenty of places to choose from. But this place has old~timey wrought iron ice cream parlor chairs with a vibe that makes me want to come back for more. Plus, I just found a $1off coupon on their website that will motivate me more.
It's April and I'm looking forward to ice cream on a hot Summer day