“Quick lite lunch with John”

Ragazzi Pizza & Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 132 Restaurants in Marlton
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Got soup, famous chicken and a half corned beef, served fast and both were great. Place is convenient clean and quiet with good servers.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Went for dinner last night with family. I would say it’s not much different than your everyday pizza joint. Menu was large and we all liked our food, huge portions. My meal was pretty expensive, I felt a tad overpriced, but it was good. Only problem I had was feeling the service was kind of slow. I’d likely return, but I wouldn’t say we’re rushing back.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Been here a few times now. Enough to say that it's not as good as other pizza places nearby. Food is just okay, not bad, but, definitely not good. Just edible.

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

I’m originally from Philadelphia and came in for the NFC championship game. Was trying to find the best place to have a cheesesteak close to the hotel. Came across this restaurant and I hit the jackpot. The cheese steaks and chicken cheesesteaks were fabulous. Try their french fries, which are really steak fries they’re delicious and the offer an assortment of toppings. They have a full menu with Italian entrées as well and looking at the other tables that look delicious also. Leaving Connecticut now and this will be our new stuff when we come to Phillies and Eagles games. Very friendly staff. Monique was our server and made us feel right at home. Worth a visit!

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

Berne here many times always great soup. Opted for a bowl of their signature Chicken pasting. Served hot and large delicious portions. Service was a little slow this time but OK