“Very friendly”
Review of Boulevard Motel

Boulevard Motel
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Marmora
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Came to New Jersey for an impromptu beach trip with my husband and found this very well kept motel. The family that runs the hotel is very nice and personable. They gave us beach passes upon arrival and popcorn during our stay. Breakfast in the morning was served under the holly tree right outside of our room. The beach was about 10 mins down the road.We were very happy with our stay at the Boulevard Motel and would make plans to stay here again.

Stayed: July 2014
4  Thank Meredith S

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Located next to an entrance to the Garden State Parkway, and just a mile from Ocean City, NJ, this older motel has been nicely updated and seemed well-maintained. It's a great value for the money and the management seemed friendly and accommodating. The room was small, but very clean and thoughtfully decorated. Extras included a fridge/microwave, a large flat-screen tv with good channel selections, free wifi, and breakfast of coffee/tea and pastries served al fresco on the nicely groomed grounds. Maybe not for everybody, but I found it a refreshing break from the usual chains.

Room Tip: I stayed in room #1 which was the farthest from the Parkway, so probably quieter
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
6  Thank pmr2
Reviewed 10 September 2013

If your looking for great value, cleanliness & superb customer service, this is the place to stay. Claude & his sister Cindy go out of their way to make their guests stay comfortable and are incredibly accommodating. In addition, the location is very convenient to Ocean City, Strathmere, Avalon, etc. With family in the area, we're sure to stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Katie D
Reviewed 2 September 2013

My first stay at the Boulevard Motel, did in fact, reflect to me what all the reviews I am reading about have said. It is a family owned and maintained property, that is in great condition and great location. Management went out of their way to make sure my accommodation suited my needs. The room was clean with housekeeping daily, and all facilities seemed new and in working order. Comfortable beds, free internet, 32" TV, and more. Breakfast also was available and well stocked with coffee and pastries. I highly recommend this motel for anyone. Right off of the Garden State Parkway, you are close to all shore resorts. And only minutes outside of Ocean City, NJ. My first visit will turn into a second and more, as I plan to stay only at the Boulevard Motel upon my visits to the Jersey Coast in the future. My hat is off to the Boulevard Motel for helping me spend a wonderful vacation.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
4  Thank Teresa W
Reviewed 20 August 2013

The motel staff were friendly and attentive, and wanted us to really have a good stay with them. Breakfast was provided each day out in the courtyard, a nice touch considering it was summer and the weather was great. The rooms were well within the value expected. I grew up in the area, and have stayed at other shore motels, and this was by far one of the best. Clean rooms, well maintained, functional with a microwave, mini-fridge, and flat screen tv. The a/c worked great, just what was needed to cut the summer Jersey humidity. Thanks for a great time. We'll look to stay here again when we're back in town. Ed H, Castle Rock, Colorado

Room Tip: Rooms 1 through 9 are the furthest away from the Parkway entrance. It was never noisy in room 10 an...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Ed H
Reviewed 11 July 2013

We were welcomed and extended extra courtesies and considerations that made it feel very much like a bed and breakfast vs. a seedy or corporate budget motel experience. Accommodations were modest but clean, however the real value comes in meeting Cindy and family during your stay just over the bridge from Ocean City. Thanks again for the great experience!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
5  Thank Dave S
Reviewed 5 April 2013

I have stayed here every summer for over 15 years! My daugther and I visit every July/August. They provided us complimentary beach tags, the rooms are clean, beds are comfortable, location is perfect, and the ownders are wonderful!

I practically grew up in Marmora and I can promise you this is the best place to stay.
Highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank kim l
Also consider these accommodations in or near Marmora
Sonesta ES Suites Somers Point
#17 of 31 in Ocean City
Econo Lodge Somers Point
Econo Lodge Somers Point
#4 of 7 in Somers Point

Been to Boulevard Motel? Share your experiences!