“Food was salty!” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 78 Restaurants in Mays Landing
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Groups
“Food was salty!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2012 via mobile

Everything was going great until I ate the extremely salty food. It was so salty I could not get enough water. My advice would be to tell them NO salt! I will not return because it was not worth the money and I hate salt.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

New York City, New York
“Great hibachi show - skip the sushi!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2012

Our family of 4 joined another family of 6 at the hibachi table and had so much fun. We ordered the steak with stir fried veggies and the volcano roll & spicy tuna roll with hot green tea. The rolls were expertly done and tasty though lacking in garnish. The pink ginger were in bits & pieces, seemingly not fresh at all, and the wasabi was like rolled clay made from powder and not fresh.which we didn't like. So forget about the sushi. However, the chef made up for it. The talkative friendly chef put on a great show tossing his spatula around and expertly chopping up the veggies and slicing the steak. Very tasty. I highly recommend them!

• Visited October 2012
Medford, New Jersey, United States
“our go to birthday place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 September 2012

Whenever we have something special to celebrate, we drive 45-50 minutes to Mays Landing just to eat at Sakura. We have tried other Japanese steakhouses but no one is quite like Sakura...The quality and amount of food coupled with the hibachi show is second to none! We have never been disappointed at Sakura!

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Donna H
Southampton, New Jersey
“Great fun & food at Sakura”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2012

We have eaten as Sakura multiple times, always at the hibachi grill. We love the show as the chef skillfully chops & flips the food. When my kids want to go they always ask "can we go to flip the food". The food is always excellent, both fresh & well prepared. The service is always excellent also.

• Visited August 2012
Douglassville, PA
“Another fantastic meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2012

This was my 3rd visit to sakuras. I went with my GF, her 2 and 4 year old and her parents. It was as always a fantastic meal. The guy at the grill was great with the little kids. The food was awesome. The filet and shrimp were perfect and the rice and veggies were great to. We love this place. I have not been to a better hibatchi.