“Fish Portion Very Small”

Rigoletto Trattoria
Ranked #21 of 53 Restaurants in Middletown
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Looks like a nice menu, prices on the high side considering portion size.

Menu is such, that pasta doesn't come with any meal, and can't be substituted for the mashed potatoes. It can be added as a $10.50 side dish only if it's ordered with an entree, or as an entree.
So I ended up with mashed potatoes that came with my $26 Monk-fish entree.
Mashed potatoes in an Italian restaurant? $26 for a piece of fish the size of a deck of cards.
My portion was so small I was done with my meal in under 15 minutes.

2  Thank RickNewJersey

Reviewed 24 May 2013

I've eaten here many many times and Chef John never fails us! Food is great, portion size is perfect and you really get value for your money. Food is always fresh and tasty. John's sauces are great and should be sold by the jar. Going here is like going to a little Italian restaurant in italy.

1  Thank TRAVELINMANFROMNJ