“Large selection and Fresh food”
Review of Royal Buffet - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Royal Buffet
Cuisines: American, Chinese, Japanese
Reviewed 9 March 2014

My family and I really enjoy the Royal Buffet. There is always something for every member of our family to enjoy. The food is fresh and the restaurant is always clean. There is a large variety of food to choose from including Chinese, Japanese, Sushi, and American. My kids love to serve themselves ice cream cones from the self serve ice cream machines.

2  Thank TerriM800
There are newer reviews for Royal Buffet

Reviewed 4 May 2013

I love this restaurant for choices. I start with a few pieces of the freshly prepared Sushi I then go back and get a little bit of anything Shrimp, sometimes twice. If I want a salad the choices are plentiful, as are the desserts.
Salads, pizza and the standard Chinese cuisine as well as chef's specials. A dessert bar cakes, to jellos, to Almond cookies, Chinese nuts and a soft ice cream selections marks the end of the buffet meal. You can also choose something to be prepared at the grill. There is a private room to accommodate large groups....BYOB

2  Thank marsjersey
Reviewed 1 April 2013

The food there is always great, and we go there so often that when it was just four of us instead of five, they brought out five glasses of water because they were used to us being five people.

1  Thank Darth Ping U
Reviewed 24 February 2013

I've paid as much as $35 for a buffet and the food at the Royal Buffet for about $16 is just as good. Great seafood, sushi, and a very wide variety of Chinese dishes and fruit. Dessert is somewhat limited (although they have a lot of fruit), but by the time you are finished with all the other food, you'll have little space for dessert.
I've been there many times and find it consistently a great place to go.

3  Thank Richard K
Reviewed 30 January 2013

When I enjoy a restaurant that someone else gives a low rating, I wonder but then, I have confidence in my choice as the Royal Buffet being a great place to eat. The food was fresh, seafood, as well as the other items that I chose. Vegetables, etc. There was a nice assortment of food offerings. I went for lunch, and athough lunch was a bit pricier than many Chinese buffet places, I felt comfortable eating the food because you could taste the freshness.

2  Thank idaw155