“STAY HERE IF YOU'RE VISITING THIS AREA”

Comfort Inn Middletown
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Middletown
Deerfield Beach, Florida
“STAY HERE IF YOU'RE VISITING THIS AREA”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2014

I live in the Ft. Lauderdale, FL area (actually Deerfield Beach) and I am visiting family in NJ. I stayed here 2 years ago and because of the positive experience, I am back. Nothing has changed and I mean that in a POSITIVE way. If you are visiting the Red Bank, NJ area and want to stay in a better than average motel, stay here. Great staff, clean rooms and grounds make for a better than average bang for you buck. And a decent FREE breakfast. Did you ever go to a motel and smell something funky that you cannot put your finger on, well this place smells CLEAN. I can't explain that but you'll be happy staying here.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Raymond S
CIGSMGR, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Middletown, responded to this review, 25 April 2014
Hi Raymond S.,
Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent experience at Comfort Inn Middletown! We are so happy to see we did a great job during your stay. Your encouraging words are accepted with gratitude and we truly look forward to another opportunity to have you stay with us. Thanks again for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor!
Tracy Wolf

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
New Bern, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2014

This hotel has a great location and staff, the rooms are very well appointed and WARM!!!! due to the fact we keep getting a Polar Vortex and snow storms, thankfully warming up slightly to 38 degrees now.

The rooms have a microwave and refrigerator. Wide Screen TV with a good channel choice.

The breakfast is very basic but still good all the same. An older hotel with upgrades.
The Outback Steakhouse is right next door no need to drive.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank edodowd
CIGSMGR, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Middletown, responded to this review, 20 March 2014
Dear Edodowd,

Thank you so very much for sharing your experience at the Comfort Inn Middletown, NJ. We are so thankful for your kind words and for taking the time to write about us. We look forward to your future trips to our hotel. Thank you again for telling the world about the Comfort Inn Middletown on tripadvisor.com!

See you soon,
Aberdeen, Mississippi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2014

We had an excellent 2 night stay here. The room had a very fresh smell when we entered. The bed and pillows put us in a sound and restful sleep. I woke very rested and had a good breakfast in the breakfast area. The staff was very friendly.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Elmer T
CIGSMGR, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Middletown, responded to this review, 3 March 2014
Dear Elmer T,
Thank you for recently staying with us at the Comfort Inn Middletown. Your kind words really encourage us to continue giving our best to each guest who walks through our doors. We look forward to another opportunity to be your home away from home. Thank you for taking the time to express your experience at Comfort Inn Middletown on Tripadvisor.com!
Thanks again,
Middletown, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2014

I stayed there for three days while my house was being painted. My room was clean and comfortable, bed and pillows comfy. Good internet connection,nice breakfast. My family members have been staying there for many years and have always had a good experience. The biggest asset at the hotel is the staff! They truly care about their guests, I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank sheila n
CIGSMGR, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Middletown, responded to this review, 3 February 2014
Dear Sheila N,

Thank you for your kind words. The Staff of the Comfort Inn Middletown sincerely thanks you for your recognition of our daily efforts to make each guest feel welcomed and comfortable during their stay with us. Your words serve as encouragement to our team. Thank you for taking the time to share your Comfort Inn Middletown experience on tripadvisor.com.

Thanks again and we look forward to another opportunity to be your host.

Comfort Inn Middletown NJ
CHARLESTON
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2014

Spent 2 night here this week during snow storm. Hotel was great. Heat worked great, beds were comfortable and the hotel was quiet. I was concerned that the parking lot would be a mess the next morning, but they had it plowed by the time we got to our car. Great job by the guy shoveling the sidewalk at about 10 on Thursday that was still shoveling at 10 in the morning on Friday.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
CIGSMGR, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Middletown, responded to this review, 9 January 2014
Dear PeeshCharleston_SC,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience after staying at the Comfort Inn Middletown, NJ! Thank you for recognizing our daily efforts and for highlighting our dedication to our guests during the snow storm in January. I have passed along your kudos to our snow shoveling expert. We look forward to future opportunities to be your host when you are in our area again. See you soon and thanks again for sharing your experience!
Comfort Inn Middletown, NJ
West Chester
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2013

Room is aging, but OK. Certainly quiet, and I slept well. Internet connection has been poor on each of my visits, and I've had to use my mobile hotspot instead. This visit will be my last. The water in the shower was cold. Not sure why, because the sink had hot water.

Coffee in the lobby was a chore. Had to pump over-and-over just to fill a very small cup. Seems like this place is going down the drain.

Room Tip: Unless you like a cold shower, find another hotel.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
CIGSMGR, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Middletown, responded to this review, 15 November 2013
Hi PAMan804,
I am so sorry to hear your recent stay was disappointing. Surely, we do want you to return to us. I am sorry about your lack of hot water. I am sure our maintenance department has remedied the issue - it sounds like the valve for the hot water in the shower needs to be replaced, since you mention you had hot water available in the sink. Our guest rooms will be getting a makeover in the next couple months and I would love for you to return and let us know how we did. We are making great strides at the Comfort Inn. Thank you for posting on Tripadvisor.com.
Make it a great day!
Everswinkel, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 October 2013

I have been staying at the Middletown Comfort Inn for 10 years. Everytime I come back to America I feel like I am home the minute I enter the Comfort Inn. Everyone is very friendly, competent and professional. The room that I stay in is excellent and very clean. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who would be visiting this area.

Room Tip: Any where in the Hotel. They have 81 rooms and I like the Doppleroom the best.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Nordstr35
CIGSMGR, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Middletown, responded to this review, 8 November 2013
Hi Nordstr35,
Thank you for telling world about us on Tripadvisor! We are always so thrilled when you come to visit us. We are looking forward to your next trip to America - See you soon!!!
Thanks again,
Guest Services Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Middletown
Extended Stay America - Red Bank - Middletown
#2 of 3 in Hazlet
Blue Bay Inn
Blue Bay Inn
#1 of 1 in Atlantic Highlands

Been to Comfort Inn Middletown? Share your experiences!