“Fresh cheese & bread tasting” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Milford
Washington, NJ
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Fresh cheese & bread tasting”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 September 2012

Stop by this farm to taste their home made artisan bread & cheeses. The owners will take time out of their normal duties to intro you to their products and have a taste! Wonderful cheese & bread.

Visited March 2012

Baltimore, MD
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Yum!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2012 via mobile

We stopped in to buy bread and cheese and loved everything we tried. I felt the prices were reasonable for the artisan nature of the products. We took home a couple of selections and a loaf of bread which we devoured in our hotel room. Wish we lived closer.

New Jersey Countryside
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“What a joke”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2012

I took my family for a nice day but it was a waste of time. The tour was guided by a goth type teenager who seemed like she wanted to be elsewhere. No smile, no enthusiasm, just miserable. Tried the cheese and it was really bad. I know good cheese. I eat and buy great cheese all the time. This was bad. The property was run down and not beautiful or pastoral in any way.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank jtcdc
New Jersey
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2012

Such an array of things to choose from. I feel like I step back in time when I walk in the farm and get to order and sample cheeses and breads just back in the oven. Its a bit pricey but well worth it if you like great food!

Visited June 2012
USA
82 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 85 helpful votes
“Really worthwhile experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2012

My wife and I took their farm tour last weekend and it found it very interesting. You could told they were very passionate about their work. We were able to get within about 10 feet of the free range grazing cows. On an even better note, the bread they sell is amazing and worth even penny. I wouldn't recommend taking real little children to this farm tour, it wouldn't be very interesting to them until they can better comprehend the whole farming process.

Visited July 2012