“Oyster Lovers Home”

Cuisines: Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Our table of four really enjoyed trying the different kinds of oysters. The meals were very good but the crepe was out of this world. I was so full and I wanted more....

1  Thank Stormsnana

Reviewed 16 May 2014

After hearing from friends and neighbors how much everyone enjoys Milford Oyster House we finally arranged a visit. The welcoming atmosphere made a positive impression as we were greeted warmly and offered our table although we arrived ahead of schedule. Obviously this is the place to go if you enjoy oysters but it is also fabulous for clam and muscle lovers too. My husband does not love seafood as I do but he was quite satisfied with his steak.

Milford is a quaint river town and the entire shopping district is on Bridge Street and can be strolled in 30 minutes as an addition to dining. Shops close early so don't expect much in the evening.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Great "fresh" choices with nice presentation. Warm country restaurant charm with one large open room, rock walls, aquarium. Separate bar area. Plenty of parking around back.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Try the bar burgers...best around. Oysters are fresh and excellent. I lived in the area and wished I had gone more often,

Reviewed 15 February 2014

Simply delicious! We had a lovely table for two next to the fireplace on this once again endless snowy night in NJ. For starters, we had two perfectly made Cosmos paired with two different Oysters recommended by Claire. For the entrée, I had the Naked Lobster with the lemon beurre blanc with asparagus which was truly delightful. My wife had the swordfish with the shiitake-scallion ragu. She said it was the best she has ever had! Chef Ed is very much on top of his game. Hats off to Ed, Amy, Claire, Chris and the whole staff. Excellent and delicious from start to finish. Yum, yum!