“Try it”

Cuisines: American
East Brunswick, New Jersey
“Try it”
Reviewed 26 July 2012

Applebee's are almost considered a fast food place but one could find great healthy meals here. Try their's Asian salad with grilled chicken, for example. And usually their meals taste great - which means a good chef. The portions are big enough & the staff is very friendly, young & accommodating. When I am around I always eat my lunch there - Home Depot, Target & Petco on the same plaza.

• Visited July 2012

Grand Junction, Colorado
“Great cowboy burger”
Reviewed 3 June 2012

Had the cowboy burger at Applebee's last night. Was delicious. Very juicy and cooked just right. I ask for the burger to be medium cooked and, atleast for me, it was cooked just right. Sometime medium is over cooked and no longer juicy but this was very juicy. Probably the best burger I have had in years. The cowboy includes bacon, barbaque sauce and cheese. Also the fries were very very good. A lot of taste. Lately everyone has either spicy fries or sweet potatoe fries which are my favorite. So I was not expecting much from just "regular" fries but these were great. I didn't miss the sweet potatoe fries. Also the staff was friendly from the minute we entered (holding the door) untill we left (also holding the door). I will definately go again

• Visited June 2012
“Love 2 for 20”
Reviewed 15 April 2012 via mobile

We go almost every month. No waiting lines ever. Kids love it as well. Kids friendly atmosphere.

“No more”
Reviewed 16 September 2011

After my fourth time going there and always encountering a problem, I decided never to go back. Each time either food was salty, cold, too late arriving to table or waitress w an attitude. I'm done! There are way too many other places to keep giving this one more chances

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food poisoning”
Reviewed 9 July 2011

I ate here one night and ordered the nachos. I thought the chips tasted funny but I thought it was due to them switching from the multicolored chips to regular. The next day, I was on the toilet expelling mostly water, where it shouldn't be coming out of. I was like this for two days or so.

I called the manager to complain, he denied it was his food, despite that being the only food I ate that day due to a busy work schedule. He didn't even say he was sorry, nor offer compensation. Im boycotting this applebys in milltown.

Btw I talked some other people around the area, and they also had food poison too after eating at this location