Villa Florida
US$65
Hotel Panoramic(Bagneres-de-Luchon)
US$91
US$83
ApartHOTEL Le Petit Train(Bagneres-de-Luchon)
US$66
US$64
Hotel Castel de la Pique(Bagneres-de-Luchon)
US$85
Agoda.com
Hotel Le Floreal(Bagneres-de-Luchon)
TripAdvisor
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel des 2 Nations(Bagneres-de-Luchon)
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 March 2011

What a fabulous holiday, collected from airport, delicious food - dinners and breakfasts - all home made and happy to share the recipes - been making my own yoghurt ever since Nicole!
Beautiful rooms, all lovingly decorated and furnished - amazing showers.
Thank you so much!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 January 2011

Fairly central, quiet location. Rooms comfortable, clean, well equipped and spacious. Breakfasts were very good - wide variety, home made preserves, pancakes and more. Would definitely return.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 September 2009

We spent 2 days in Luchon and chose Villa Florida after reading reviews on Tripadvisor. We were very glad we did as the ambiance and comfort were everything we could have hoped for.It is in a very central location, near the Thermes and next to what was our favourite Luchon restaurant -the now closed Clos De Silene. Villa Florida is an equally grand Luchon town house beautifully restored by our hosts.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 July 2009

I stayed in Villa Florida for a week with in July 09. The house is opposite the Thermal Baths on a slightly busy road, and is perfectly located moments away from mountain hikes & cycle routes, the main street of Luchon with its bars and restaurants, and the cable car to the top of the mountain. The room we stayed in was large with a huge shower and a balcony overlooking the park. It was the perfect base for exploring the surrounding area on food. But even more special was the welcome given us by Nicole and Daniel. My boyfriend and I are both vegetarian, and my boyfriend is allergic to wheat. Nicole prepared outstanding breakfasts for us every morning, including fruit salad, cereal, home made jams and specially prepared rice-flour pancakes and wheat free bread. When I arrived I was exhausted and had lost my luggage, but Nicole gave me a warm welcome, spoke fluent English, helped me book a taxi, and was a holiday angel! I would highly recommend Villa Florida for anyone planning a trip to Luchon.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 October 2008

This is an exellent B&B. Nicole is immensely helpful and she speaks perfect english which I appreciated (but never expect when I'm in another'scountry!) The rooms are large and lovely and the service outstanding. The breakfast was amazing - pancakes and real maple syrup, 2 kinds of fine quality ham, excellent cheese, eggs, croissants, bread, many home-made preserves, lovely fresh fruit salad to start, juice, yogurt. An excellent place to stay in Luchon!

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)