Hotel Panoramic
Hotel le Majestic(Bagneres-de-Luchon)
US$79
US$74
Hotels.com
ApartHOTEL Le Petit Train(Bagneres-de-Luchon)
US$68
US$66
Hotel Le Floreal(Bagneres-de-Luchon)
US$79
Hotels.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Castel de la Pique(Bagneres-de-Luchon)
Agoda.com
Hotel d'Etigny(Bagneres-de-Luchon)
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
Le Sapin Fleuri(Bourg-d'Oueil)
TripAdvisor
Hotel de Paris(Bagneres-de-Luchon)
  • Restaurant
Hotel des 2 Nations(Bagneres-de-Luchon)
Travelocity
All reviewsgreat hotelcroissantssmall townjean claudeprivate car parkcycling holidayrestaurants and barspanoramahostsfridgebikesvillagecomfort
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 April 2013

Its exterior looks tell you everything about the inside.

Old fashioned, high ceilings and large rooms, all a bit past-century, but very comfortable.

Service excellent, eager to please,

N.B. rooms at the front noisy, the back is better.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Turista-Inglesa
Reviewed 29 October 2012

I've been several times to Bagneres in the past years in summer and winter and I have always stayed at this little hotel. The owners are Belgian and very involved. Lots of renovations have been done since last time I went and I think it looks really great. If you are looking for a cosy place, personalized service, a good buffet breakfast and all that in the centre of this cute village ... Thifoam cording to me is an excellent choice.

• Stayed: September 2012
2  Thank IngeVH
Reviewed 16 October 2012

This was our 4th visit to Bagnères de Luchon. The last time we had an unpleasant experience at a 4-star hotel there so I read the reviews here on TA and saw the positive comments on the Panoramic Hotel. They were very right. I asked for a room at the back as I like to turn off the heating and sleep with the window a bit open. It was perfect. Although the hotel is in front of the church, the bells don´t ring at night. We slept better than in our own home. Complete silence. The bed was perfect, with sheets and blankets, not those horrible duvets so abundant everywhere. The breakfast was correct. We didn´t use the parking place as it is quite easy to park in the street.
It is a place that is very well kept; you feel the owners love their work and do everything they can to make you feel comfortable. We can´t find words to thank them for the nice stay they made us have at their hotel. We are looking forward to returning as soon as possible!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Marga2009
Reviewed 14 October 2012

We stayed several days at Hotel Panoramic in Luchon. The hotel is located in the centre of this small town and is easy to find because just in front of the church. The staff is very kind but discreet and helpfull to find an answer on your questions.
We had a room with a view and amenities like a small fridge and a good shower and the rooms are daily cleaned. The breakfastroom is small but the buffet is delicious and the croissants are huge but there is no hot food-stuff like eggs or bacon. We had our own bikes and we could put them in a locked store-room in the hotel.
We had an nice stay and we were surprised at the beautifulness of Luchon and the Pyrenees. We can only recommend you Hotel Panoramic.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank GVandeputte
Reviewed 8 October 2012

I am gob-smacked at the reviews I have seen. We pulled in here on motorcycles after a very, very long day (the day of 6 mountain passes). I didn't feel I could ride a meter more and my husband had scoped this spot out on TI. I don't need fancy, but I don't need dingy either! Thankfully the owner (friendly- in a bit of an overly creepy way) showed me a couple of rooms. They were run down, stinky and dingy. I got on my bike, ready to ride over the next pass, but just about wept for joy when we found a 4* just down the rode and had a great stay- paying only 20Euros more for rooms and delicious breakfast.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Propriétaires H, Gérant at Hotel Panoramic, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2012

Answer from the Management of Hotel Panoramic to a person who DID NOT STAY AT OUR HOTEL.

Our first idea when we saw your review was : TRUTH WILL OUT ! But then we realized that what you wrote is not only an insult to the hotel, its staff, the many years of work and huge investments we have made over the past years and months ... It is worse : your review is an insult to all those travelers and guests who enjoyed their stay with us, who come back every year or even more than once a year, who send in reviews as well but are very satisfied with the price quality, the welcoming words in different languages, the breakfast buffet and the international atmosphere. We leave it up to all travelers to consult Booking.com, Expedia.com, Tripadvisor or other. They write reviews based on their real experience because they actually stayed here. Is that what you think or speak about other people ?
We can only wonder why you write this type of reviews with very personal attacks if you have not even stayed at the hotel ? Maybe somebody asked you to do this ??? Perhaps other creepy hotelowners ???