“We would stay here again. Comfortable.”

Motorsports Inn and Suites
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Millville
Reviewed 28 July 2012

Came with a group of people. Our reservation was made by someone else in the party. We have a great room. AC is a Godsend. Appears to be clean and everything works. The carpet and bedspreads are a little outdated. When i was having trouble sleeping last night I remember thinking how comfortable the bed was. It really was. Our only complaint is the cost and they do charge $20 a day for our dog. I find that pretty high. We travel with her all over the country and usually is is $20 a stay not per day. The lady who made our reservations had spoken to the desk person about the dog and they had agreed to waive our dog charges but when we got here they said they didn't say that. So our pricey room at $65 approx. went up to 85 a day. That's high for this place. No pool but you can use the one next door as they are associated with the Quality Inn. Now, our friends who came also had a lot of complaints. Their AC wouldn't stay on and it was stiffling in their room. They came back from the beach and it was like 90 in their room. They had to change their bedding because the sheets were dirty, etc. We didn't have those issues so I guess it's the luck of the draw. There is a walmart and a KFC basically across the street.

Room Tip: I would say ask to see your room first.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Jeree

Reviewed 23 July 2012

I've stayed at this place now twice, once 2 years ago, and once just last week. Two years ago it wasn't this bad. Now = total nightmare. Everything Sevilla0787 said was true. I had the added bonus of dirty sheets on my bed as well. Pretty nice... not really. You might as well sleep in your car for the money. Only plus is it is close to the racetrack.

Needless to say i didn't take my clothes off at this place.

Room Tip: Please, for your sanity, stay far away.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 September 2011

Is it possible to not give a star for an inn I stayed in? Honestly, I have no problem spending a night in a inn but this place should be on Tripadvisor's dirtiest hotels in the country list. I "stayed" on September 12, 2011. I arrived at Motorsports Inn and Suites at 9pm to find people hanging out on the steps/in front of their rooms smoking cigarettes and it was just an eerie scary place to be.

I went to the front office to only find out it was closed. I called the inn's telephone number and was advised to check in at the Days Inn across the parking lot. Not a big deal but kind of annoying.

Just a tad bit of background info I booked a room that allowed pets (maybe that was the problem?). I entered the room to only smell rancid cigarette smoke (I had asked for a non-smoking room and a non-smoking sign was even on the door). Seriously it was bad but I thought hey, I can rough it for one night. The holes in the furniture were a nice touch to the decor and atmosphere. The room was the type of place where you feel uncomfortable walking barefoot, if you know what I mean. The beds were neatly made, but I insisted on pulling back all of the sheets to check for the possibility of bedbugs. The bathroom door had holes in it and the bathroom had dirty towels as if someone took the towels and mopped the floors with them, wrung it out and placed them neatly back onto the rack. So, I say well I won't use those towels. I turned on the air conditioner to only hear a loud bang! the front of the a/c fell completely off. I called the "front desk" (aka Days Inn) who advised that someone would come and fix it. Fix it they did. The guy showed up with a dirty white tank top, and what looked like pajama pants, as if he just woke up from down the hall.

At this point I was completely fed up, tired and wanting a new room to rest for my day racing at NJMP. I called the front desk who advised that the inn was sold out and that I could not get another room. They were also unable to help out with anything at our current hotel, because they could only do check-ins. Sadly enough, when we asked the guy fixing our AC for a number to management, he stated he didn't have one.

Unfortunately, I could not get a room at a different inn because I had my dog with me. I decided to buckle down for the night but the intoxicating smell of cigarette smoke was too much to bear. I left the room feeling nauseous and slept the entire night in my F-150 with my dog in tow.

**I complained to management the next day and he advised that he would refund $50 out of the total bill of $80. I was happy to not have to pay full price but it was a struggle.**

Lesson learned. Don't stay at the Motorsports Inn and Suites.

Happy Travels,

Sevilla0787

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Sevilla0787
Reviewed 28 November 2010

The room was very clean bathroom very clean and the price was very very affordable.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 October 2010

This place was a godsend for me after attempting to stay at the Days Inn in Vineland (check my reviews to see that one - it was a disaster). I was down here with 2 dogs and there are very few pet friendly places around. It's definitely not the nicest place around - more along the lines of a motel/inn, but it was WAY better than the Days Inn. Management has been beyond nice to me. I had a few minor issues (needed an iron, had problems with the internet) but management was so great helping me out and such. It's your basic no-frills kind of place, but the room had lots of space and also a mini-fridge with a microwave. It definitely met my needs for being down here on business. Had dinner at the diner next door and all the people there are fantastic as well! I will have more business meetings down in this area and will definitely be staying here again!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 August 2010

At first glance the hotel room didn't seem bad, but you could definetely see why it was as cheap as it was. When I entered the bathroom I noticed that it was okay but did not look fully cleaned. I went to lie in the bed and when I pulled down the quilt there was a nice sized hole in the sheet. Not only was there a hole in the sheet, but there was some sort of dirt on the pillow, and what looked to be a booger in the bed. The hotel itself did not look vacumed. When my boyfriend and I were getting ready to go we noticed that there was a used condom on top of the tv. NEVER STAYING THERE AGAIN. If you want to stay at a decent place, just spring for a few extra bucks, because this place was nasty.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
7  Thank KristinaTraficante
Reviewed 30 January 2010

If you are into crack and prostitutes this is the place for you. Everyone else stay away. Dirty and unsafe criminal element hangout. Place has nothing to do with Racetrack, it just changed name to capitalize on out of towners who don't know any better.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
10  Thank notquite2007
Also consider these accommodations in or near Millville
Quality Inn & Suites Millville
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Millville, NJ
Fairfield Inn & Suites Millville Vineland
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites

Been to Motorsports Inn and Suites? Share your experiences!