“Great stay after day at Storybook Land!”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Millville Vineland
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Millville
Laurel, Maryland
“Great stay after day at Storybook Land!”
Reviewed 2 July 2013

This is a nice property for the price. The hotel décor and the indoor pool are nice. The location is okay -- a short distance from restaurants, shopping and a movie theater. My room smelled really good -- fresh and clean. Additionally, the room was spacious. I had a double queen room. Lastly, the "free" breakfast was better than I expected -- pancakes, eggs, sausage, etc. The staff in the restaurant were extremely nice and warm.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Tanya D

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Chevy Chase, Maryland
Reviewed 18 June 2013

I booked a room here after not being able to book a room at the Residence Inn Marriott in Dover DE. The Marriott website directed me here as an alternative to the Dover hotel, claiming it was 31 miles away from Dover. Imagine my surprise when I went to Mapquest a few days before my trip and discovered it was 31 miles if I were A BIRD! Marriott measured the distance over the Delaware Bay. By car, it is 147.4 miles away. When I called Marriott to complain about misleading information, they stood by the 31 miles and said that the distances they post are always the distance as the crow flies! So, consumers beware.

Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Lzbth57
Barnsley, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 June 2013

Good clean hotel, got a free upgrade to suite as we were "company of the week" on arrival. Very spacious, fridge, two large TVs and comfortable bed.

Staff were friendly and helpful.

Location is OK. There's nothing immediately around the hotel but you can walk for about 10 minutes and get to a shopping area with a choice of chain restaurants.

Breakfast wasn't good, I prefer cooked breakfasts but all they had everyday was scrambled egg, that didn't taste fresh but more like it was out of a ready made packet, and bacon which was certainly not up to my English standards!

The hotel could also be improved if they had a bar. This is something me and my colleagues missed.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Orange, Connecticut
Reviewed 6 June 2013

The hotel is new, the property is very nice. The pool and spa were very clean.
We were checking in (June 2nd) and were told no king rooms were available and asked for a suite even if the room was more, we were given a King Suite and unpacked, relaxed and had a romantic moment before going out to dinner that night, suddenly the desk manager called and she messed up and there was a gold member that needed a suite and asked if we would be willing to move. Reluctantly we moved but before we could pack the desk told the guest they would be in our room and they came in before we left!! we told the front desk manager that the room needed complete servicing but the other guest was sent up anyway.

We moved our room and what was supposed to be a very nice, romantic birthday celebration was rudely interrupted with no compensation at all, just an, "I'm sorry, I screwed up"

The service aside, the hotel is very nice and the location to great restaurants and shopping is great.

Room Tip: Double check your reservation before you arrive and keep your confirmation with you till you check i...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 May 2013

We stay at this hotel often, as we are frequently in town attending track events at NJ Motorsports Park. I agree with a previous poster that it doesn't matter where in the hotel your room is located, there isn't much of a view to have, but no matter what time of the day we've checked in, the room was ready. Liz at check-in is always friendly and smiling. The rooms are clean and comfortable, no musty or smoke odors. A daily breakfast is included, which has cereals, yogurt, pastries, make-it-yourself waffles and scrambled eggs and a meat. The supply of breakfast foods is constantly stocked by friendly hotel employees in the morning. Definitely recommend this hotel if you are in this area.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
Streator, Illinois
Reviewed 16 May 2013 via mobile

I have stayed here twice before on business in the area. Room was clean. The bed and pillows are very comfy. The hotel staff is friendly and very helpful. Breakfast has a good mix of breakfast items. I will stay here in the future next trip. A++++++

• Stayed May 2013
Weston, Florida
Reviewed 11 April 2013

on our recent trip we stayed at the marriott in millville. love marriotts, but was a little disappointed this time. they have an indoor pool however it is not heated in anyway. it was freezing. we have stayed at other marriotts with indoor pools and they have always been heated. and by heated i do not mean like whirlpool warm, but atleast warmer than my kids bathwater. other than the disappointment with the pool our stay was over all good. breakfast was great and had more options than just eggs and sausage. they had muffins, bagels, etc. when we have to travel back to the area we will stay again, just a little disappointed with the pool situation.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
Fairfield Inn S... M, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Millville Vineland, responded to this review, 15 April 2013
Thank you very much for sharing your concerns. I do not show an exact date without knowing more details, however we pulled our pool log for April and the pool has an automated sensor that shows it was set to 82 consistently. This is the required temperature by Marriott standards. I think the pool windows make the pool colder as well especially at night when its been 40's ....so I agree that it can be more chilly than hot as in the summer, it can seem warmer than it is. Marriott also reviews TripAdvisor and will see your concerns with regards to the temps and your feedback will be reviewed.
As far as your other opinions regarding our breakfast, we just implemented a new breakfast so we definitely appreciate hearing from you!
Again, thank you for your feedback. We can only be better thru the focus of our guests!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Millville
Hampton Inn & Suites Vineland
Country Inn By Carlson, Millville
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
Wingate by Wyndham Vineland
Quality Inn & Suites Millville
Quality inn
Quality inn
#5 of 7 in Vineland

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Millville Vineland? Share your experiences!