We are in Millville several times a year attending races at the nearby New Jersey Motorsports Park and while we have stayed at a number of other places both in Millville and in nearby Vineland, the Fairfield Inn & Suites has been our favorite since it first opened a few years ago.
The location is a little strange, you drive through a shopping center to get to it, but it's location is set well back from the highway and is surrounded on three sides by woods, so it's very quiet especially if you are on an upper floor facing the rear of the hotel.
Unlike many modern hotels, they've managed to do a good job on sound proofing the rooms so I'm not forced to listen to whatever the neighbors are blasting on their tvs and the doors are well fitted so there is minimal noise coming from the hallway too.
As for the free breakfasts, I'm a big fan of their hot cereal with raisens and walnuts and some brown sugar. Keeps me going and full all day, but you have a choice of 4 other cold cereals, hot scrambled eggs/bacon or over easy and sausage in rotation each morning plus make them yourself waffles which are pretty good. Wide choice of juices, milk..whole, 2% and fat free and yougart, bagels, toast, muffins...coffees, teas. It's a wide selection and the nice ladies who run the breakfast area are quick to keep everything from cereal to breads to fruits topped up for the guests...they couldn't have been nicer!
Speaking of nice, the front desk staff is just super. From our first stay we have found them to be helpful, accomodating and quick! Liz has become our favorite and she's given us lots of good information about where to eat and shop in the area. I feel like I have my own personal concierge when she's on duty.
As for the rooms, they're nice sized, clean and best of all quiet. Beds are comfortable, though I'm not a big fan of the foam pillows. There's a small fridge and microwave in each room so keeping something cold or heating something up for a late night snack is no issue.
The pool is small, good for a dip, but don't count on being able to do laps in it. The hot tub in the same room is decent sized and thankfully gets hot enough to do some good loosening up sore muscles.
When we come into the area, this is where we stay and as it seems to have become more popular, I try to make sure that we make reservations well in advance so as not to get shut out.
Try it once and it will become your area favorite too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our award-winning hotel offers:4 Floors, 111 Spacious Guest Rooms• Complimentary High-Speed Internet Access throughout the Hotel• In-Room Coffee, Hairdryer, Alarm Clock w/ MP3 Player, Iron & Ironing Board• Suite Rooms include Microwave, Refrigerator, and iHome Stereo Book Shelf System• 32” LCD Flat Panel HDTV’s• 100% Non-Smoking Hotel• Indoor Heated Pool with Whirlpool and Fitness Center• 24 Hour Complimentary Coffee in the Lobby• Complimentary Breakfast Served Daily: 6:30AM to 9:30AM • 1 Meeting Room & 1 Boardroom Available• Close to the Union Lake Crossing Center & New Jersey Motorsports ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Millville Vineland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Millville
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Millville Hotel Millville