We stayed at this hotel with other family members and found the exterior of the building exceptionally clean and attractive. As we entered we noted the beautiful, modern, bright, and upscale interior to be not only impressive but very welcoming.
The check in process was very fast and really a breeze. Staff were exceptionally friendly at all times.
The rooms were extremely well appointed and exceedingly clean, fresh, and comfortable. Furnishings were all in new condition, and we were not left wanting for everything. We had all we needed!
The beds were extremely comfortable and the Queen sized beds were as generous in size as King size beds at many other establishments. I could sprawl out as much as I wanted to and there was still room available. They were so comfortable that I honestly had the best night sleep that I had for months.
The hot breakfast in the morning was also excellent. This day they served hot scrambled eggs, bacon, shredded cheese, salsa, fresh oatmeal, cereals, make your own waffles, hard boiled eggs, fresh fruit, yogurt, pastries of all varieties and several selections of breads and grains. I might be forgetting other items on the bar, but there was certainly something for everyone's tastes and diets. Everything tasted extremely fresh and delicious.
Although I didn't notice it on their website before our arrival, this hotel offers a beautiful pool and Jacuzzi area which seemed very fun and relaxing to go to. It was very clean and modern in appearance. However, we didn't bring our swimsuits to enjoy it. :( There was also an amazing workout room that offered plenty of options.
There was a marketplace, also, where you could purchase snacks or some meal items if you so wished. The room offered a small refrigerator, microwave, iron, FREE WiFi, several electrical outlets, working desk and chair and a flat screen TVs for your convenience.
This hotel is also extremely centrally located to any shopping you may desire. Across the street, conveniently, is a Walmart and I also noted Kohl's, Hobby Lobby, USPS, BJs, Five Below and a lot of other major department and other type stores. Restaurants are plentiful in this area, and extremely near to this hotel was KFC/Taco Bell, Bob Evans, Chili's, Red Lobster, Longhorn Steakhouse, and Texas Roadhouse - to only name a few off of the top of my head.
There is a no smoking and no pet policy at this location which is great for travelers like us, but if you do have a pet the front desk can help to make other arrangements for you - or so says their in house directory.
I highly recommend a stay at this beautiful location, and I would look forward to returning here at any time! You won't be disappointed in any way, and when you consider the cost of meals out I felt that their hot breakfast made staying here our best alternative for travelling.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our award-winning hotel offers:4 Floors, 111 Spacious Guest Rooms• Complimentary High-Speed Internet Access throughout the Hotel• In-Room Coffee, Hairdryer, Alarm Clock w/ MP3 Player, Iron & Ironing Board• Suite Rooms include Microwave, Refrigerator, and iHome Stereo Book Shelf System• 32” LCD Flat Panel HDTV’s• 100% Non-Smoking Hotel• Indoor Heated Pool with Whirlpool and Fitness Center• 24 Hour Complimentary Coffee in the Lobby• Complimentary Breakfast Served Daily: 6:30AM to 9:30AM • 1 Meeting Room & 1 Boardroom Available• Close to the Union Lake Crossing Center & New Jersey Motorsports ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Millville Vineland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Millville
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Millville Hotel Millville