“Fresh and Flavorful with a Flare”
Review of CulinAriane - CLOSED

CulinAriane
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: This tiny hidden neighborhood JEM is nestled in the middle of a residential area of Montclair, N.J. With its Modern American menu of insane flavors CulinAriane offers those who are fortunate enough to snag a reservation an evening of quality Food, and Service. I've only dined hear three times, but Soooo look forward to getting back in.
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Quaint, open space with a fantastic menu. Gracious staff and outstanding food! Lived up to the hype!

2  Thank Luvs2TravelAnywhere

Reviewed 28 May 2014

My husband and I had not been to CulinAriane for several years and decided to go there for my birthday. They served fresh , luscious ingredients with the utmost care. Each course was a beautiful work of art. I especially loved the corn crusted oysters as an appetizer and the scallops as my entree and my husband loved his grilled Bronzino entree. Our incredibly delicious dessert was a chocolate peanut salted caramel ice cream sandwich. The service was impeccable and the atmosphere light and open. I am looking forward to our next dinner there.

1  Thank ReneeBouchard
Reviewed 27 April 2014

The restaurant is small and very popular so it can be a challenge to get a reservation but stick with it as you will be very happy you did. From start to finish everything was superb. There is a nice seasonal menu with something for every taste. The steak was prepared a perfect medium well not the usual just north of raw so many places try and get by with. The veal and scallop dishes my companions had were equally well prepared. Service was great, knowledgeable, attentive and perfectly paced. Additionally it is BYO which results in a nice saving. The room can get noisy as it fills up but you are enjoying the meal so much you hardly notice it.

1  Thank USAFret
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

This is one of the best restaurants in town! Everything is incredible. I can't even say enough about it. We like to order three entrees for two of us and have them in three courses so that we can enjoy an extra one because they are all so delicious.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

Arian is an absolute wonder in the chef community! She relies on the true flavor of food to create amazing combinations of taste, display, texture, variety and most of all quality in her dishes... I was floored by the chef's tasting menu! I will return again and again! Best oysters, tuna, venison, filet mignon etc. that I have EVER had... Breathtaking desserts! Well done Arian!!!

1  Thank Melissadh11