“Always amazing!”
Review of CulinAriane - CLOSED

CulinAriane
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: This tiny hidden neighborhood JEM is nestled in the middle of a residential area of Montclair, N.J. With its Modern American menu of insane flavors CulinAriane offers those who are fortunate enough to snag a reservation an evening of quality Food, and Service. I've only dined hear three times, but Soooo look forward to getting back in.
Montclair, New Jersey
“Always amazing!”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

A definite go-to for a fabulous meal! Don't miss out, I recommend highly for any occasion. We have enjoyed CulinAriane's incredible menu and exceptional service for years. We never even discuss where to go ... they never disappoint!

• Visited March 2014

New York City, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 2,396 helpful votes
“Fresh and Flavorful with a Flare”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Quaint, open space with a fantastic menu. Gracious staff and outstanding food! Lived up to the hype!

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank Luvs2TravelAnywhere
New Jersey, USA
“Delicious!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My husband and I had not been to CulinAriane for several years and decided to go there for my birthday. They served fresh , luscious ingredients with the utmost care. Each course was a beautiful work of art. I especially loved the corn crusted oysters as an appetizer and the scallops as my entree and my husband loved his grilled Bronzino entree. Our incredibly delicious dessert was a chocolate peanut salted caramel ice cream sandwich. The service was impeccable and the atmosphere light and open. I am looking forward to our next dinner there.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank ReneeBouchard
USAFret
“If you can get a reservation grab it!”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

The restaurant is small and very popular so it can be a challenge to get a reservation but stick with it as you will be very happy you did. From start to finish everything was superb. There is a nice seasonal menu with something for every taste. The steak was prepared a perfect medium well not the usual just north of raw so many places try and get by with. The veal and scallop dishes my companions had were equally well prepared. Service was great, knowledgeable, attentive and perfectly paced. Additionally it is BYO which results in a nice saving. The room can get noisy as it fills up but you are enjoying the meal so much you hardly notice it.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank USAFret
Montclair, New Jersey
“One of the best”
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

This is one of the best restaurants in town! Everything is incredible. I can't even say enough about it. We like to order three entrees for two of us and have them in three courses so that we can enjoy an extra one because they are all so delicious.

• Visited October 2013