“OK, but not #8 of 92 in Montclair”
Review of Thai Chef

Thai Chef
Reserve with OpenTable
Thai Chef is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #146 of 212 Restaurants in Montclair
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 June 2013

This was an OK Thai restaurant with average food and friendly service. However, I'd make the trip a little further to Belleville for a better experience at Topaz. The ending was disappointing when we had to wait 20 minutes extra at the end for our Souffle despite ordering it at the beginning of the meal. That was a pretty simple item to overlook.

Reviewed 22 March 2013

If you love thai food and are in the Montclair area, you HAVE to try this place out. I had a variety of appetizers including dumplings with crab meat and chicken satay, along with pad thai and the chocolate soufflé. The food came out quickly and was very delicious. I will definitely eat here again!

Reviewed 16 March 2013

Love the interior. Fantastic curries. A great find on Bloomfield avenue. Try their bargain brunch when Raymond.'s is packed

Reviewed 3 March 2013

My son and I ended up here for lunch because our first choice had a line out the door. But guess what, we were really pleased we came, and we will be back. The service was great and so was the food. I thought the restaurant was very nicely decorated and clean. The menu was pretty extensive making it hard to choose, but I have a feeling you can't go wrong. We will definitely return, maybe for dinner next time.

Reviewed 20 January 2013 via mobile

No matter how many times we dine here we always look forward to the next visit. Excellent fresh prepared food, friendly service. We like the outdoor patio in summer....they even sent someone out to pick up wine we ordered at nearby liquor store.