“Great Falafel's”

Falafel Hut
Ranked #21 of 210 Restaurants in Montclair
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Very nice casual restaurant. They have a delicious lentil soup in the winter. Best falafel's I have ever had!!

There are newer reviews for Falafel Hut

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Consistent, tasty and quick.
Great stop or take out.
Get dinner from there on a regular basis.
Our kids love it too.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

Let me start out by saying that I'm here ALL THE TIME. Their babaganoush is second to none. The chicken schawarma is phenomenal and the lamb kebobs are awesome. Several people I work with keep telling me that they know of places with great Middle Eastern food, but I have taken several of them here after we went to their choice and they have yielded. So many of my coworkers keep going back and business luncheons have been catered from here for us. The price is right, the food is awesome. A little tight on the eating quarters, but it has made for some interesting cross-conversation. If you're looking for some phenomenal comfort food, look no further.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

Even though this place was small, the Hummus was excellent. I also ate the chicken Kabob in a Pita. The meal was delicious and the price was very reasonable. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone.

Reviewed 2 December 2013

I enjoyed this place very much. The falafel was absolutely delicious and the stuffed grape leaves were out of this world. My only suggestion would be, that they may need to expand, the inside does not have much seating, compared to how wonderful their food is!