“Not again”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

Went Saturday. Used restroom right after an employee. Sink was bone dry. He never washed his hands!!!!

1  Thank nanaDebi2013

Reviewed 31 May 2014

Best Brunch in Montclair, or even in NJ... My wife and I have been eating at this eclectic establishment for three years. Terrific view on church street when eating outdoors on a nice day. They are delicious, consistent, and have very good service. Graham cracker pancakes and breakfast burrito is always a favorite along with the Hot Chocolate!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Lunch at Raymond's never disappoints. From their juicy burgers, hearty sandwiches and healthy salads, everything is tasty and fresh. The room can be a little loud, but outside dining is available in nice weather and very pleasant.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I have been to Raymond's many times, but this last time I tried the Herb Roasted Chicken with garlic-rubbed broccoli rabe, mashed potatoes, lemon thyme jus. The serving was very generous - two pieces of tender, juicy, delicious chicken. This is one of my favorite meals! Period! I highly recommend trying this and other meals at Raymond's. Two days later I had an extremely delicious Pan Seared Salmon. My one complaint has always been the loudness of the rooms, but both times I ate outside and enjoyed the entire experience. don't hesitate. This is an excellent restaurant.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

We were just there and had a very bad experience. One of the specials was a soup that was listed as an escarole bean soup which I ordered. When it came and I tasted it, I was appalled since it had ham in it!!! I, not eating any pork products, expect to have any such ingredients clearly listed on the menu. I very innocently ordered this and it should never have had ham in it. And the least the restaurant could have done is offered us something to make up for it and they did not. We will not be taking any chances by patronizing them again.