“OK Brunch / Lunch Shop”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 12 June 2014

I went to this bustling diner-like shop for a late lunch before going to The Presby Iris Gardens. The outdoor seating was packed at 2 PM. The view of Church Street is great, but the tables are on top of each other. The service was really bad. We waited a long time for our food as the patrons seated after us were gobbling away at their meals. Since we were literally only an inch away from two tables we started conversations about we thought they forgot about us. When the food finally arrived, it was good. I enjoyed the spinach omelette even though they used excessive oil, and my friend loved her burger and fries.

1  Thank Luvs2TravelAnywhere

Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

Went Saturday. Used restroom right after an employee. Sink was bone dry. He never washed his hands!!!!

1  Thank nanaDebi2013
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Best Brunch in Montclair, or even in NJ... My wife and I have been eating at this eclectic establishment for three years. Terrific view on church street when eating outdoors on a nice day. They are delicious, consistent, and have very good service. Graham cracker pancakes and breakfast burrito is always a favorite along with the Hot Chocolate!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Lunch at Raymond's never disappoints. From their juicy burgers, hearty sandwiches and healthy salads, everything is tasty and fresh. The room can be a little loud, but outside dining is available in nice weather and very pleasant.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I have been to Raymond's many times, but this last time I tried the Herb Roasted Chicken with garlic-rubbed broccoli rabe, mashed potatoes, lemon thyme jus. The serving was very generous - two pieces of tender, juicy, delicious chicken. This is one of my favorite meals! Period! I highly recommend trying this and other meals at Raymond's. Two days later I had an extremely delicious Pan Seared Salmon. My one complaint has always been the loudness of the rooms, but both times I ate outside and enjoyed the entire experience. don't hesitate. This is an excellent restaurant.