“Great Service!”

Price range: US$7 - US$35
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Vietnamese
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Lemongrass Viet-Thai restaurant. Come experience healthy and delicious Asian cuisine in a modern casual atmosphere. Lemongrass offers outstanding service, superior flavors from Vietnam and Thailand at an exceptional value. We look forward to seeing you at Lemongrass.
Reviewed 2 May 2014

I came to Lemongrass on Saturday night after a very long day at work. The food came out very fast which was great and tasted very good as well. Unfortunately for me, I must have missed the disclaimer in the menu and was struck with an allergic reaction that persisted for the rest of the night. (**I advise all those with allergies to tell your server upon seating!**) Despite this, my attitude on the restaurant changed COMPLETELY upon speaking with the owner James. He was VERY apologetic and after following up with me days later (which I truly appreciate), I have learned that they are in the process of reconstructing the menu to prevent situations like these moving forward. I originally planned on never returning to Lemongrass but after superb service and a positively assertive attitude from management, I have been reassured that they care not only about serving good food, but ensuring that the customer is happy and healthy as well. I will most definitely be returning to this restaurant.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

Came here for dinner with the families on a Saturday evening. There were six of us and we were seated promptly around 6pm. We had been here before for lunch and this is the first time for dinner. We ordered a sampler and a lettuce wrap as appetizers. They were mostly ok and on the salty side. The lettuce wrap had lots of fillings so we asked for some extra lettuce and they accommodated. The main courses we had were at best passable but were mostly very poorly prepared. The best dish we had was the massaman curry with chicken. We had a lemongrass dish which to my dismay had no lemongrass in it or any taste of lemongrass. It was mostly just pepper with onion and the shrimp in an overly thicken sauce. All the sauce in the dishes we had were overly tickened except the curry. We had a tofu dish with broccoli that had no flavor except for a lot of salt with dark brown sauce on top. The beef noodle dish was passable but again, too salty. Our past visits here for lunch were general ok. I wonder if the kitchen staff is different in the dinner hours. This was a lousy excuse for Thai food and we will not return for dinner.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

friendly service and an emphasis on healthy cuisine. The cooking is top-notch. Try the noodle soups.

Reviewed 28 March 2014

We enjoyed lunch specials and the tofu lettuce wraps were a surprise and quite tasty but no hoisin sauce to go with. The chicken pad Thai was mild and the hot chili sauce with the spring roll wasn't spicy so if you want spice you'll need to ask for it. Same goes for the Thai Tom Yum soup.The vegetable curry entree was very soupy with mostly onions and no other visible vegetables but still was tasty over rice. The service was friendly and our waitress helpful. We were used to traditional Thai and this is a mix of Vietnam-Thai. We'll be giving it another try.

1  Thank CarnivalGatti
Reviewed 12 March 2014

We recently visited Lemongrass and were quite pleased with both the food and price, service was good with the food arriving quickly which is ideal for lunch. I had the Green Curry Chicken and my friend had the Pad Sieiw Beef Noodle, we were both quite pleased with the quality, quantity, and the level of spiciness (just hot enough to make your perspire a little) which exactly what you want from Thai. The spring roll was average and the hot chili sauce with it was defiantly on the mild side. Our water glasses were always filled and any need (such as additional napkins) was meet with a smile. All in we were pleased and for $22 (we drank water) including tip for two you can't beat it. We will return again this week for a second visit.