“RUN! The bates hotel”

Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Morris Plains
Woodbridge, New Jersey
“RUN! The bates hotel”
Reviewed 14 June 2010

This place was by far the "WORST" hotel i have ever stood in my entire life. The jacuzzi's are either broken or filthy, the bed feels like your sleeping on a double boxsprings, and it felt haunted! Even the front desk clerk was creepy. The hotel is WAYYY over priced.. RUN from this place i promise you you will regret staying here.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank MZY1030

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Reviewed 5 June 2005

I had requested a non-smoking room and when I complained that the room smelled, I was told that it was indeed non-smoking and that all the rooms around it were non-smoking too so he would not change the room. He said that the ashtray was for gum. The people smoking in the doorway next to my room and the lack of any non-smoking notices must have been an anomoly. Two other rooms had doors leading into my room so that it sounded like they were in the room with me. Until 2am, there was a truck parked outside blaring music. The 24-hour reception refused to answer the phone throughout that time. The next day, when I asked for a receipt, I was told that since I had booked with Expedia, they would not issue me one. When I arrived home, I noticed that they had charged me twice, and then refunded one charge, but since I live overseas, I lost $4 in transaction charges. That put the horrendous experience at about $80 for one of the worst night's motel experiences ever. It is probably the least expensive motel in the area but definitely not worth it.

5 Thank Amy T

#6 of 16 in Parsippany
Sonesta ES Suites Parsippany
Sonesta ES Suites Parsippany
#2 of 16 in Parsippany

Been to Parsippany Inn and Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Parsippany Inn and Suites

Property: Parsippany Inn and Suites
Address: 2939 State Route 10, Morris Plains, NJ 07950-1206 (Formerly Knights Inn Morris Plains)
Region: United States > New Jersey > Morris County > Morris Plains
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Morris Plains
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:2 star — Parsippany Inn and Suites 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Booking.com so you can book your Parsippany Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Parsippany Hotel Morris Plains