“My new freind the toilet”
Review of Pandora Restaurant

Pandora Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 56 Restaurants in Mount Holly
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Groups, Kids, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Mount Laurel
“My new freind the toilet”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Haven't been there for a few months, so I went last night and ordered their spagetti with meat sauce, as I had it before and it was good. NOT HIS TIME.
What I got was ground beef with onions and all the grease that was produced over a bowl of spagetti. Instead of complaining, like a damn fool, I ate it.
Biggest mistake of my life. I've been sick all night and I'm spending the day visiting my toilet.
Don't know what has happened to this diner. Maybe a new chef or a lazier chef or he handed it off to one of the helpers in the kitchen, but I'm miserable.
Today I would not recommend this diner to anyone.

2 Thank Bobsyouruncle_12

Lawrenceville, Georgia
“Delicious Food, Great Service”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

This wasn't our first choice for dinner. We stopped at the Vincentown Diner first on a Saturday at 5:15 pm. The hostess was not very friendly and told us we had to wait 5 minutes because the servers were in a meeting. After 5 minutes I asked her if we could be seated and she said they were still in a meeting. This was unacceptable so we decided to eat the Pandora Restaurant instead. Frankly, I'm glad we did.

Our server was a very nice lady, even though she had a broken thumb, she was very efficient and had a very positive attitude.

I had the Monte Cristo sandwich and it was the best I've ever had. I really wish they could move this restaurant to Atlanta, I'd be there all the time! My friend had liver and she really enjoyed it. The carrot cake for dessert was under $4.00 which was very surprising. I was expecting it to be around $7.00. The French Onion Soup was amazing. Again, one of the best I've ever had.

If you're looking for a great place to eat, I would forego the Vincentown Diner and come to Pandora Restaurant instead. You'll be glad you did!!

Medford, New Jersey
“Greater than the past , Very Good in the present”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Old dinner was taken over by Son and fixed the old place up and a new menu, that has you saying your kidding right. The size and selection of foods in the new menu is all most confusing. I went in the diner hungry and had a taste for a certain item. After reading the new menu , I changed my choice, 5 times each time upgrading the choice . I have to admit I would have not stopped but the parking lot was filled. The old trucker rule, if a trucker is parked in front of a place it must be good. Yes I know that rule is not proven to be correct. Walked into a nice diner that now has been opened since October of 2113. The place was packed, I thought oh another wait, but no was seated right away. The server appeared and greeted us, and took our drink order. The cup of soup was like a mini bowl, turkey tortellini was hot but very bland. I kind of wondered why a soup as good as this was bland. Looking around at least satisfied my question. The majority of people in the diner were seniors. Salt and pepper were on the table and it peppered up nicely.
I got stuffed flounder , two nice size potions, again bland but had butter and some spices was tasty. I took the extra home for future meal.

The meal and portions were priced accordingly . All in all travelers on 206 to shore points or coming back from shore will in joy a nice meal , reasonable priced and menu that meets all taste requirements.

1 Thank R W T T
South Jersey
“I really wanted to like this place, but...”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

I really wanted to like this diner. It is just around the corner, the owners live in our neighborhood, and we want to support local businesses in our area. I went for dinner with several friends who have been there in the past and enjoyed it, so I was looking forward to trying it.

The recent renovations gave the diner a much needed facelift. The waitress was friendly, but didn't appear to be very experienced. The menu is enormous with a very large variety of sandwiches, salads, dinner entrees and what piqued my interest was the mini-meals. They were smaller portions of dinner entrees, served with a soup or salad and a vegetable. One of my friends and I ordered the mini-meals, while another friend ordered an omelet and another friend ordered a veggie burger. I point this out because as the waitress explained, only those of us who ordered the mini-meals received bread (ok, like we're not allowed to share with the others at the table). The basket of breads were much more visually appealing than tasty. Another very, very popular diner, Mastoris, a few miles up the road serves the most amazing cheese and cinnamon breads. Don't even try to compete. Their versions of the breads were practically tasteless and stale. The cornbread was average.

While my friends enjoyed their meals, although one friend's chopped steak was medium rare in the center rather than medium well, my lemon pepper chicken was beyond awful. It was supposedly grilled, but came dripping in oil covered in seasoning that tasted like entire salt and pepper shakers had been poured over top. The spices literally burned my mouth and eyes...and I enjoy moderately spicy food. This wasn't spicy, this was putrid. Green beans were over-cooked, wilted and soggy.

The waitress took it back, apologized and asked if I wanted to order something else. All I wanted was bread and water to quell the burning in my mouth. While she removed the meal from the bill, no one from the management came over to apologize or ask what was wrong with the meal. Maybe it's good thing because they are our neighbors, although they don't know us personally.

There are plenty of other diners in the area. Drive a mile south to the Vincentown Diner or a few miles north to Mastoris.

• Visited April 2014
Pemberton
“Pleasant Surprise”
Reviewed 22 March 2014

What a wonderfully, pleasant surprise. When we went to dinner (a few times), after the opening from remodeling We did not expect the complete and positive turn around in food quality, the meals, so far, have been exceptional, décor, it is now clean and beautiful, and service, from the waitresses to bussing, quick and polite. The owners did an outstanding job of upgrading everything. We look forward to many more visits. Waiting to be seated could use a little work. That is the one area that seems tense and not as organized as it should be. I assume the owner is the gentleman seating guests. He is stoic and does not even respond to "Thank you". A smile costs nothing.The first visit he seated others that entered after our arrival, first. This last visit he did the opposite. He does not organize well. Perhaps a hostess would enhance this area.

• Visited February 2014