All reviews cracker barrel parking lot indoor pool nice breakfast room was clean new jersey desk clerk the breakfast area fresh fruit first floor very nice hotel easy access convenient location bagels applebees bw pets
Reviewed 5 June 2012

My husband and I were traveling for hours and came upon this hotel (looked nice from the outside) through our tired eyes at 1am. As he was inside registering a drug deal was going on right in front of me in the front entrance; a woman barefoot, in her pajamas and looking like she hadn't slept in weeks was in the front entrance on the phone talking trash. I decided not to tell my husband b/c he was so tired and just wanted to crash....my mistake. We finally undressed got into bed the fire alarm went off for about 15 minutes, we got dressed packed up all of our belongings and started to head out the hallway when it stopped, turned around and called to the front desk he said "I'm sorry Maam false alarm". From that point (1:30am) till 3am there was constant screaming in the hallways, banging of doors, and just loud all night, we could not sleep. 3:00am was loud banging and screaming from a woman across my room, I opened the door and she turns around bare naked and says to ME..."What?"....I said...nevermind...I won't go into it. I called the front desk and the man on the phone was very nice and said I'll be right up Maam' I had no idea this was going on. He did come up quickly and dealt with the naked crazy woman in the hall, in fact he even got her a blanket. Needless to say we did not sleep very well. 6:00am we got up and left. NEVER NEVER NEVER again. This hotel definitely needs security walkin around all night long and from reading these reviews it seems everyone agrees. Too bad it could be a great hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mcfarland68
Reviewed 6 May 2012

If you value your life you will stay far away from this hotel. 9 girls and families stayed 2 weekend nights for softball tournament nearby. Cops were called to the place both nights because of guests staying there. First night was because of partying in a room with illegal drugs. The second night was because of a bloody man that walked into the place and secondly because of guests fighting in the halls. The best thing is we had to pressure the front desk to call the police that night. I'm pretty sure this hotel charges by the hour if you know what I mean. When two locals heard we were staying hear they couldn't fathom why we were. This hotel should have 24/7 security. I could stop my review here because I think most people will stay away at this point but I'll go on. Pretty much every person in my group had issues with there rooms from broken ac, toilet that overflowed/leaked when flushed, moving due to unruly next door guests. My room and the hall looked it hadn't been vacuumed in days. Rooms were gloomy. My shoes stuck to the bathroom floor. I told my kids not to walk on the floors barefoot. The jacuzzi in the pool area is used as some sort of planter but it's a mess. Screen door in pool area fell off. I am so happy to be home and sleeping in my own bed tonight.

Room Tip: There are no good rooms.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank Rkouts
Reviewed 17 April 2012

hotel had swimming pool, room was clean, not enough power outlets in the room, had continental breakfast in lobby, so it served its purpose

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 March 2012

Very nice hotel. Staff was very good. Rooms are nice but sometimes noise from adjoining rooms is evident. Breakfast is very good with several hot meal choices.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 March 2012

This place roths... Bathroom walls were full of moisture, disgusting place overall.
Pool was closed "indefinetly"...dark place, smells bad too. Poor breakfast, served in a
dirty room. Thank god i complaint enought to get the night for free, much better hotels
right at the corner... please, dont make the same mistake i did and go elsewhere !!!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family