All reviewscracker barrelparking lotindoor poolnice breakfastroom was cleannew jerseydesk clerkthe breakfast areafresh fruitfirst floorvery nice hoteleasy accessconvenient locationbagelsapplebeesbwpets
Reviewed 26 October 2012

Good value, clean, comfortable. Location quiet but not far off the highway. Used it as a stepping stone to Philadelphia.
However, beware of the service charge for Cable TV. It was never mentioned, just added to our bill as "service charge". It was only $1.99 +tax, but it's just one more thing to watch out for.
We didn't even use the TV.
Ask about extra charges before you sign when you check-in.
I would stay there again, still good value.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room on the top floor, away from the ice machine
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tequita
Reviewed 19 September 2012

So my hubby, two kids and I decided to make the trip to NY from MD late at night, but we were so tired we decided to find a hotel to rest up and continue the journey the following morning. We found this and a couple other hotels in the same area which were the closest to the exit off the turnpike we were at but compared to the others it was the cheapest. Thankfully we were able to book a room at a reasonable price and just crashed. We woke up early in the morning not out of necessity but because of the unbearable heat in the room. The AC was off in the room when we got in so we had flicked it on and gone to bed thinking that in time it would cool the room down. Not so, the AC was broken so just warm air was coming out of it. Just to ease the temp in the room we opened the door just so some of the cool air from the hallway could come in. We then figured that we might as well pack up and go so I was the first to jump in the shower. Can you believe that the tub started to fill up?! Water was draining so slowly that in 5 mins I was ankle deep in water. I was totally grossed out and so irritated. All I wanted was a good nights rest, clean facilities (which they had since the room was decent) and a nice warm shower. We did complain to the front desk and they were very helpful and sympathetic enough to have us not pay for the room. If I had to still pay for the room there was gonna be hell to pay. It was nice that they do have complimentary breakfast and free wifi and there is an Applebee's and Cracker Barrel right in front of it.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank kramn
Reviewed 28 July 2012

My husband and I stayed at The Best Western on our vacation the first night of our travels. Great value for your money. There is no restaurant in the hotel, but there is Applebee's and Cracker Barrel right out the front door.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2012 via mobile

Moisture in the.bedroom.
smell very bad. my allergy kicked in

Wrinkled sheet.

Bed were comfortable

WiFi excellent

Everything was.functional.

..................:............................................

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed 5 June 2012

My husband and I were traveling for hours and came upon this hotel (looked nice from the outside) through our tired eyes at 1am. As he was inside registering a drug deal was going on right in front of me in the front entrance; a woman barefoot, in her pajamas and looking like she hadn't slept in weeks was in the front entrance on the phone talking trash. I decided not to tell my husband b/c he was so tired and just wanted to crash....my mistake. We finally undressed got into bed the fire alarm went off for about 15 minutes, we got dressed packed up all of our belongings and started to head out the hallway when it stopped, turned around and called to the front desk he said "I'm sorry Maam false alarm". From that point (1:30am) till 3am there was constant screaming in the hallways, banging of doors, and just loud all night, we could not sleep. 3:00am was loud banging and screaming from a woman across my room, I opened the door and she turns around bare naked and says to ME..."What?"....I said...nevermind...I won't go into it. I called the front desk and the man on the phone was very nice and said I'll be right up Maam' I had no idea this was going on. He did come up quickly and dealt with the naked crazy woman in the hall, in fact he even got her a blanket. Needless to say we did not sleep very well. 6:00am we got up and left. NEVER NEVER NEVER again. This hotel definitely needs security walkin around all night long and from reading these reviews it seems everyone agrees. Too bad it could be a great hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple