“Evaluation”

Best Western Burlington Inn
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Mount Holly
Reviewed 21 February 2013

I found the hotel very convenient for my monthly trip. People were very helpful and friendly. The only issue I have is the rooms needed to be cleaned earlier and replaced with supplies including the coffee maker. Overall I feel very safe and comfortable.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 11 December 2012

We had some issues during our stay here. First they overcharged me. She took my card and started telling me how much it was per night and I said I had already made a reservation. She quoted me a price and was charging my card as she was telling me!! I stated, NO that is not what my reservation (which she claimed she couldn't find in the system) said the amount would be and I had to retrieve the paperwork (thank god I printed it out!!). She then said she would put a refund through (which took 3 days). The next two days after this our cards did not work and we had to go to the front desk to get it straightened out. The response for this was "this happens sometimes". Seriously??
Our room had disgusting carpet in it and there was no latch or lock on the bathroom door. We also did not have any blankets on our beds, just sheet and bedspread. In addition, there are no key locks on the outside doors which means anyone could just come right into the hotel from any entrance--even the pool area. The ONLY 2 good thing about this hotel was that we were allowed to have our dog with us.....OH which by the way.....the web site did not mention that having our pet would be an extra $5 a night!! And the housekeeping staff respected our wishes about not coming in and bothering our dog. Therefore, every morning they would always ask if we needed anything.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 November 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Wen0na
Reviewed 26 October 2012

Good value, clean, comfortable. Location quiet but not far off the highway. Used it as a stepping stone to Philadelphia.
However, beware of the service charge for Cable TV. It was never mentioned, just added to our bill as "service charge". It was only $1.99 +tax, but it's just one more thing to watch out for.
We didn't even use the TV.
Ask about extra charges before you sign when you check-in.
I would stay there again, still good value.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room on the top floor, away from the ice machine
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tequita
Reviewed 19 September 2012

So my hubby, two kids and I decided to make the trip to NY from MD late at night, but we were so tired we decided to find a hotel to rest up and continue the journey the following morning. We found this and a couple other hotels in the same area which were the closest to the exit off the turnpike we were at but compared to the others it was the cheapest. Thankfully we were able to book a room at a reasonable price and just crashed. We woke up early in the morning not out of necessity but because of the unbearable heat in the room. The AC was off in the room when we got in so we had flicked it on and gone to bed thinking that in time it would cool the room down. Not so, the AC was broken so just warm air was coming out of it. Just to ease the temp in the room we opened the door just so some of the cool air from the hallway could come in. We then figured that we might as well pack up and go so I was the first to jump in the shower. Can you believe that the tub started to fill up?! Water was draining so slowly that in 5 mins I was ankle deep in water. I was totally grossed out and so irritated. All I wanted was a good nights rest, clean facilities (which they had since the room was decent) and a nice warm shower. We did complain to the front desk and they were very helpful and sympathetic enough to have us not pay for the room. If I had to still pay for the room there was gonna be hell to pay. It was nice that they do have complimentary breakfast and free wifi and there is an Applebee's and Cracker Barrel right in front of it.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank kramn
Reviewed 28 July 2012

My husband and I stayed at The Best Western on our vacation the first night of our travels. Great value for your money. There is no restaurant in the hotel, but there is Applebee's and Cracker Barrel right out the front door.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2012 via mobile

Moisture in the.bedroom.
smell very bad. my allergy kicked in

Wrinkled sheet.

Red Roof Inn & Suites Westampton
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#4 of 11 in Bordentown

Been to Best Western Burlington Inn? Share your experiences!