Best Western Burlington Inn
Motel 6(Westampton)
  • Room Service
Del-Val Motel(Bristol)
View Hotel
All reviewscracker barrelparking lotindoor poolnice breakfastroom was cleannew jerseythe breakfast areaone night stayfresh fruitvery nice hotelexcellent staybagelschecking ineasy accessconvenient locationapplebeesbw
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for a night and it was a very good spot for us. The staff was helpful and courteous. They are undergoing renovations so the carpet wasn't completely installed in the hallway. Our room had been renovated so it was like a new hotel. The location is great near the NJ turnpike and I-295.

Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I got sick during my stay at this best Western. They did not tell me that they were doing renovations when I made my reservation. I am a allergy sufferer and was sick for all 3 days I was there. Came home and had to see my Doctor for medication.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

In the extream cold this winter my heater broke and it took several days to get the new motor. I found the hotel staff friendly, room warm and comfortable, breakfast nourishing. Plenty of local eateries.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Although the Hotel was under renovations, (which was clearly noted in the lobby), the room itself was clean and reasonably comfortable. The shower's pressure was good, which is a plus for me. We only stayed for one night, and had to leave before breakfast, so we didn't get the full benefits of all of the amenities. Overall a decent experience.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 June 2014

The hotel appearance was poor, but the room was nice and very quiet. The coffee was cheap and/or badly made. People remember coffee and I'd guess this BW opted for a cheaper version to save costs. Upgrade a little. My toilet only worked if I held it down until the tank was empty. It worked, but it was annoying.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business