“Staff is Wonderful!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of BEST WESTERN Burlington Inn

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
BEST WESTERN Burlington Inn
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Mount Holly
Breckenridge, United States
“Staff is Wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

My two children and I stayed for five nights in June while visiting family. We didn't spend a whole lot of time at the hotel, but it was just perfect for us. Room was great. Breakfast was nice. I will say, the staff was truly awesome. The first night of our trip, due to flight delays, we weren't due to arrive until 1AM. With two weary kids in tow I wanted it to go as smoothly as possible, so they allowed my mom and sister to check in for us so all we had to do was head to bed when we arrived. The next morning we woke up too late for breakfast, but they let the kids take some of what was left while they cleaned up. They were even offering things to the kids. I wish I had taken names, but honestly, I work at a hotel so I know how it goes, and these guys REALLY have it going on with their staff (I do remember the name of our housekeeper, Stacy, who was a doll!). We were always greeted in the halls and it seems their employees genuinely care and are not just saying hello because they have to. We try to visit family as often as we can and we will be staying at the Best Western for our visits from now on! Thank you so much to everyone who made our trip a great experience.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Columbia, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

I would not recommend this hotel to my dog. The rooms were very outdated, they smelled horrible. The TV service was interrupted by comcast. I had shoes on and my feet stuck to the carpet as I walked. They were random people just hanging outside the hotel. We traveled as a group and many of my coworkers changed rooms 2 & 3 times due to bugs, smells, and the overall cleanliness of the room. NEVERRRR AGAIN would I stay at a Best Western.

1 Thank Rodshenna G

Travellers are raving about these Mount Holly hotels

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for a night and it was a very good spot for us. The staff was helpful and courteous. They are undergoing renovations so the carpet wasn't completely installed in the hallway. Our room had been renovated so it was like a new hotel. The location is great near the NJ turnpike and I-295.

Stayed June 2014
United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

I got sick during my stay at this best Western. They did not tell me that they were doing renovations when I made my reservation. I am a allergy sufferer and was sick for all 3 days I was there. Came home and had to see my Doctor for medication.

• 3 of 5 bubbles

Willingboro, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

In the extream cold this winter my heater broke and it took several days to get the new motor. I found the hotel staff friendly, room warm and comfortable, breakfast nourishing. Plenty of local eateries.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Brooklyn, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

Although the Hotel was under renovations, (which was clearly noted in the lobby), the room itself was clean and reasonably comfortable. The shower's pressure was good, which is a plus for me. We only stayed for one night, and had to leave before breakfast, so we didn't get the full benefits of all of the amenities. Overall a decent experience.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends

Ithaca, NY, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

The hotel appearance was poor, but the room was nice and very quiet. The coffee was cheap and/or badly made. People remember coffee and I'd guess this BW opted for a cheaper version to save costs. Upgrade a little. My toilet only worked if I held it down until the tank was empty. It worked, but it was annoying.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Mount Holly
Hampton Inn Burlington/Mt. Holly
Quality Inn & Suites Westampton-Mount Holly
Hilton Garden Inn Mount Holly/Westampton
Holiday Inn Express Mt. Holly-Exit 5 NJ Tnpk
Courtyard Burlington Mt. Holly/Westampton
Wyndham Philadelphia - Mount Laurel

Been to BEST WESTERN Burlington Inn? Share your experiences!