“Satisfactory Experience”

Best Western Burlington Inn
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Mount Holly
Reviewed 12 July 2014

This was our second stay at this hotel in recent months. Although our last experience was better, and the prices were higher this time, I would still recommend staying here. The front desk staff is courteous and helpful, and the rooms are fine. Beds are comfortable, and we had no real problems other than a semi-clogged vanity and an air conditioner that wasn't working at an optimum level. (It was good enough.) The free continental breakfast at this hotel is usually worth having, and many choices are offered. There was some minor disruption during the renovation process, including the replacement of carpet in our hallway, but the new interior looked very nice when we left. The hotel looks so much nicer already! Unfortunately, we did have an incident with someone from housekeeping, but this was the first time we ever had a problem with anyone on the staff. Usually everyone on the housekeeping staff is friendly and more than willing to get us anything we need, but this experience did taint our impression of the service. This woman wanted us to clean our own room. She stopped us on our way out and had us carry towels and toilet paper, and trash bags, back to the room, and had us stand there and empty our own wastebaskets into the trash bags she gave us to hold. She never even made our beds or put the towels (that we carried for her) on the racks for us. We had been on our way out when she stopped us in the hallway, and she did not seem happy when we walked back out of the room so that she could finish the room ( which she never did). She must have walked out right behind us. We left half the tip that we normally would have, and we hope the right people got it. The rest of the housekeeping staff deserved a tip, and she did not. I do like this hotel, and it is the second time we have stayed there, so although I can't rate the experience as highly as I did last time, I will give it a decent review.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 7 July 2014

This hotel is right off Exit 5 of the New Jersey Turnpike, very easy to find. The rooms are nice, the breakfast is a continental, with all the usual items and make your own waffles Yum :) And the staff was great, very nice, and professional and willing to help with everything. I would recommend this hotel to anyone needing a place to stay in this area.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 June 2014

My two children and I stayed for five nights in June while visiting family. We didn't spend a whole lot of time at the hotel, but it was just perfect for us. Room was great. Breakfast was nice. I will say, the staff was truly awesome. The first night of our trip, due to flight delays, we weren't due to arrive until 1AM. With two weary kids in tow I wanted it to go as smoothly as possible, so they allowed my mom and sister to check in for us so all we had to do was head to bed when we arrived. The next morning we woke up too late for breakfast, but they let the kids take some of what was left while they cleaned up. They were even offering things to the kids. I wish I had taken names, but honestly, I work at a hotel so I know how it goes, and these guys REALLY have it going on with their staff (I do remember the name of our housekeeper, Stacy, who was a doll!). We were always greeted in the halls and it seems their employees genuinely care and are not just saying hello because they have to. We try to visit family as often as we can and we will be staying at the Best Western for our visits from now on! Thank you so much to everyone who made our trip a great experience.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I would not recommend this hotel to my dog. The rooms were very outdated, they smelled horrible. The TV service was interrupted by comcast. I had shoes on and my feet stuck to the carpet as I walked. They were random people just hanging outside the hotel. We traveled as a group and many of my coworkers changed rooms 2 & 3 times due to bugs, smells, and the overall cleanliness of the room. NEVERRRR AGAIN would I stay at a Best Western.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Rodshenna G
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for a night and it was a very good spot for us. The staff was helpful and courteous. They are undergoing renovations so the carpet wasn't completely installed in the hallway. Our room had been renovated so it was like a new hotel. The location is great near the NJ turnpike and I-295.

Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I got sick during my stay at this best Western. They did not tell me that they were doing renovations when I made my reservation. I am a allergy sufferer and was sick for all 3 days I was there. Came home and had to see my Doctor for medication.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

In the extream cold this winter my heater broke and it took several days to get the new motor. I found the hotel staff friendly, room warm and comfortable, breakfast nourishing. Plenty of local eateries.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mount Holly
Hampton Inn Burlington/Mt. Holly
Courtyard Burlington Mt. Holly/Westampton
Hilton Garden Inn Mount Holly/Westampton
Red Roof Inn & Suites Westampton
Holiday Inn Express Mt. Holly-Exit 5 NJ Tnpk
Wyndham Philadelphia - Mount Laurel

Been to Best Western Burlington Inn? Share your experiences!