“Wonderful Stay”
Review of Aloft Mount Laurel

Aloft Mount Laurel
Ranked #15 of 28 Hotels in Mount Laurel
Reviewed 14 March 2014 via mobile

We stayed at Aloft Mt. Laurel for my boyfriend surprise birthday weekend it was great. Check-in/check out was fast. My bf & I was very impressed with the hotel. And my bf loved the "w xyz bar" that was located in the lobby. The pool & gym area was great. I love the area it was quiet & relaxing for our weekend stay. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014
Teresa N, Social Media Manager at Aloft Mount Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Can we say, best girlfriend ever! We're so pleased that you and your boyfriend were impressed with your stay. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience at the W XYZ Bar, in the Splash indoor pool and the Re:charge gym. But most importantly, we are happy that you enjoyed a successful surprise birthday weekend full of relaxation and each other's company. We love being a part of special moments like this, and we can't wait to see what he has in store for you for your birthday!

Reviewed 5 March 2014

I stayed here a few times over the last couple of years for business, and I can say that this is a classic Aloft property. Very consistent with every other Aloft property I've stayed at. It is located right next to Miller's sports bar, which is a good place to grab a drink and play a round or two of pool. Overall, its a no frills kind of place, but feels like a good value for the cost.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Teresa N, Social Media Manager at Aloft Mount Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

Thank you for choosing Aloft Hotels as your preferred hotel of choice, that sounds like a pretty travel-savvy decision to us! It's important to know that a hotel will meet your expectations, and we're proud that we deliver on that promise consistently. Thank you for your business and continued support throughout the years. And remember...you can always grab a drink, play a round of pool and watch the game at our very own W XYZ Bar! The Bar menu will be updated next month, if you're visiting us in the spring be sure to try some of our new tasty bites!

Reviewed 1 March 2014

First visit to the Aloft chain...a very unique and modern style...nice, clean. This location just didn't seem to be near anything...and seemed a little sterile. One issue I had was with a heater that when it kicked on, made a real racket. I tried a few tricks and finally shut it off completely. Staff was nice. Trip from and to Philly airport $60 to $70. I'm not familiar with the area so may have misjudged.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Thanks for trying us out on your business trip! I'm glad you enjoyed the ultra modern look and feel of our loft-inspired guestrooms, however, I'm sorry that our energy-saving heating and cooling system disturbed you. Our location is right off all the major highways which is great if you need to get South Jersey areas. Traveling into Philly is still fairly easy and quick, but I'm afraid that you may have mistaken us for the Aloft-Philadelphia Airport possibly. Either way, I'm glad that our staff was professional and helpful during your stay and I do hope that you will choose Aloft Hotels in your future travels.

Reviewed 27 January 2014 via mobile

This was my first stay in an Aloft hotel for a 2 night business trip. It was clean and modern with simple conveniences like a mini-store in the lobby, lots of outlets in well-placed locations, free wifi, and a spacious room with ample space to sit and work. It has a modern, minimalist in feel and I think is a great value for the price. If you want luxury, this is probably not what you're looking for, but for a clean and simple room at a great price...this is a perfect choice!

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

We're so glad that you had a sassy, savvy first stay with us! I'm glad that you saw the value in our modern design, large spaces, and convenient amenities throughout the hotel. We do love our business travelers, but I hope that this experience will encourage you to travel for fun to Aloft Hotels in the future!

Reviewed 27 January 2014 via mobile

It was my 1st time staying at Aloft brand of spg. So far it seems to be better than sharaton brand. This hotel is in a nice location, check in and check out was a breeze. I wish they had room service and full dinner options.

The rooms are very nice and clean. Had no issues during my stay.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Teresa N, Social Media Manager at Aloft Mount Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2014

Hello, Thank you for your loyalty the Starwood Preferred Guest program, we're honored to be your first Aloft Hotels experience! Truth is, we love our business travelers. I'm glad you found our location to be convenient with an easy breezy check in/check out process. You're right, we do not offer room service, however, Miller's Ale House restaurant next door will run take out deliveries to our guests. So, next time you're in town, try them out!

Reviewed 22 January 2014 via mobile

Great place, we used star points to stay here. Might I add... It was totally worth it!!! The interior is very modern, and "boxy". The rooms are also interestingly laid out. A nice change in scenery as opposed to the classic hotel room look.

• Stayed: November 2013

Hey David, We love hearing from our SPG members! I'm glad you were able to cash in points for a sassy savvy stay! We're excited that you enjoyed your experience and our funky yet fabulous loft-inspired guestroom layout. We hope you'll stay with us again so we can wow you one more time!

Reviewed 22 January 2014

We stay at this hotel because it is close to where some friends live.. If you need to go to this area I would recommend. Love their bar and the staff is so friendly, Would go back..if I go back to this area..Just wish they had a full service restaurant..but there are a few that are close by.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends

Kim! What took you so long?! I'm thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us over the summer and thank you for sharing your experience with the trip advisor community! We're glad to be your hotel of choice when visiting friends in our neighborhood. Our W XYZ Bar Talent Team will be so appreciative of your kind comments. They make the energy of the Bar all abuzz! The W XYZ Bar is a great place to hang out and enjoy a laid back night with friends, so I'm glad you were able to experience it. Also, Miller's Ale House Restaurant is located next door to us. Although they do not provide room service, they will provide delivery to our guests... Or you can dine at W XYZ! We are revamping our food menu to include heavier dinner options now!