“A very enjoyable stay”

Hilton Garden Inn Mt. Laurel
Ranked #6 of 28 Hotels in Mount Laurel
Reviewed 4 July 2014

This hotel is located off the main road in an office park. The area around the hotel looks clean and safe. Check in was efficient and painless, and the staff was friendly. The room was clean, well appointed, and everything worked. The room included a microwave, coffee maker and a fridge. There were ample power outlets in the room. If I had to find something negative about the room, it would be the view of the air conditioning system directly out my window, but it was not a problem and I'm not complaining. The hotel has a nice gym with equipment and a very nice pool area. The pool area has a hot tub and a sly water pool. There were towels available on the pool deck. There is also an outdoor sitting area accessible from the pool area. My reservation included a breakfast package and this was a very nice bonus. The young lady servicing this area was friendly and efficient, as was the gentleman working the grill. In summary, this was a great place to stop,and when in the area again this will be my hotel.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Mark H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Mt. Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

That was an incredibly thorough and detailed review...and great to read!! I'm glad that you found our hotel to be everything you needed and wanted it to be. I'm also pleased to see that we will be "your hotel" if you are in our area again.
Great review, thank you again and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

This seems to be a newer property and décor in lobby / grill area is contemporary. I checked in pretty late and headed out very early so I did not get to take advantage of the amenities like the fitness center and indoor pool. The hotel in conveniently located right off Route 73 (in an office complex behind a Cracker Barrel), near route 70, I-295 and the NJ Turnpike. Plenty of restaurants in the area. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Nice to read that you were satisfied with us, but that you were unfortunately unable to experience more of our offerings. That means that you'll have to come back and stay with us again, this time to enjoy a bit more. I'm sure that if you do, you'll be happy that you did.
Thanks for your feedback and hope that you do come back and visit us again.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Pros: The hotel is located with easy access to the highway and places to eat. Friendly staff, inviting reception area, adequate gym facilities, fresh cold water and morning coffee available in the lobby.

Cons: Uncomfortable bed despite the adjustment mechanism. Internet is the only thing included in the price of the stay and you have to consistently sign in for the wi-fi if using it for more than a few hours. Overpriced mediocre food and pantry items.

For the cost of the stay and it being the Hilton I simply expected more.

Room Tip: 4th floor closer to the elevators was very noisy.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for sharing your experience regarding your stay with us. Although you mentioned a number of "pros" about your visit I was disappointed to read of your "cons." I have noted the specifics you mentioned concerning the comfort of the bed and will be sure to make them known to my Hilton Garden Inn Brand Support Director. The issue with the Internet is not something that I recall hearing about but certainly will look into.
I appreciate your feedback and thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

My experience was outstanding. I stayed there for 6 days, 5 nights and I was never disappointed. I would stay again in a heartbeat. Some of the most helpful and pleasant staff ever. The meals and service were fantastic.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

WOW...what an awesome review...Thank you!!!!! I appreciate your kind words about the service we provided you during your stay with us and that you would come back and stay with us again!
Not sure it gets much better than that, thank you again!!
hope to see you back with us again soon.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Beautiful & Easy access off highway. Great hotel to stay in outside of Philly. Newer hotel in the area. Located in business park. Friendly and inviting Lobby. Bar is great for casual stop in if looking in the area.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thanks for your great review and for sharing it here on TripAdvisor!! I'm glad to see that you had a great stay with us and that you were able to enjoy our bar.
Hope to see you again soon, and thanks again!!

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Spent last night here on a busy Saturday night. Hotel is attractive and very clean, but that's where it ends. We stayed on the second floor in a ADA accessible room overlooking the patio from the bar. The beds, although supposedly adjustable are like sleeping on plywood. The pillows are of the feather variety and are awful. They are flat and offer no support. To make matters worse, the blinds in that room don't close, meaning the outside lights shine in your room all night. I could have read a book in bed. Overall, a very bad experience. By far, the most uncomfortable room I've ever stayed in. Upon checkout I voiced my concern to the front desk and they offered no apologies or explanations whatsoever. I gave you a chance Hilton, back to Marriott brands I go!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank beachloverK
Mark H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Mt. Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Although I'm pleased to read that you found the hotel to be attractive and clean, I'm disappointed to read that your experience went down hill from there.
I wish that I could say that your feedback on the comfort of the bed is isolated, but unfortunately it is not. The challenge becomes that the comfort of a bed is so subjective, it becomes difficult to find a singular product that all will find comfortable. As you can see from other feedback here on TripAdvisor, many people love our beds, and a few have even contacted us wanting to purchase a Garden Sleep System bed (GSS) bed for their homes.
With all that said, it doesn't solve the issue with you not enjoying your nights sleep, or for the lack of response when brought to our attention. It is our goal that every guest leaves satisfied and clearly we failed to achieve our goal. For that I do apologize.
It's unfortunate that we seemed to have lost you as a customer, but I hope in time you might reconsider and give Hilton and Hilton Garden Inn another try.
Thank you for your feedback and best regards.

Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

We Stayed 2 nights for a wedding. The Room was clean and hotel in good shape overall. The Front desk was extremely nice and helpful. Walking distance to Cracker Barrel with dunkin donuts across the street. Plenty of other restaurants near by.

Stayed: June 2014

It's great to read that you had a great time with us and were able to take advantage of some of the local offerings. Next time you stay with us I would encourage you to give our restaurant a chance. We've got a great selection so I'm sure that you'll be able to find something for everyone you are traveling with.
Hope to see you back with us soon and thank you for sharing your feedback here.