“wedding weekend”

Hampton Inn by Hilton Philadelphia/Mt. Laurel
Ranked #5 of 28 Hotels in Mount Laurel
Reviewed 30 April 2012

my daughter reserved rooms for her out of town wedding guests and the staff was more than accommodating. they helped arrange a shuttle service and handed out guest bags that my daughter had made up for all the rooms. would highly recommend using this hotel. thank you

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
GMHamptonInnMtLaurel, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Philadelphia/Mt. Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to share feedback about your recent stay with us. We are so pleased that we could be a part of your daughter's special day. Thank you again for choosing the Hampton Inn Philadelphia/Mt. Laurel. We love having you here! We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 27 April 2012

The Staff is wonderful!!! and very pleasant. We stayed for the Honda Day event and had a great time everyone was great from breakfast staff t Front Desk Agents, and housekeeping we look foward to coming back. Ive stayed a hilton garden inn in dover de and had a great time so i wasnt suprised that i had the same at this location. The general manager (chrisitna scott) was very cordual and friendly. Cant wait to visit this location again.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Akeem J

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Philadelphia/Mt. Laurel during your recent visit to the area. I am pleased to hear that you did enjoy your stay. We strive to make every guest's stay an easy and enjoyable experience. I am pleased that the staff was able to make such a positive difference in your stay.

Thank you again for staying with us. We love having you here! We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 23 April 2012

This is the first time I have stayed at a Hampton in a long time because frankly I find the standards to vary between properties in the Hampton chain. That being said I am so glad I tried this one out! The breakfast was wonderful with even hot eggs. Usually the "hot included breakfast" at a hotel means the waffles you put in the toaster. Fresh fruit and yogurt also wonderful.

The rooms were spacious and as a business traveler having a microwave and a refrigerator mean a lot - I don't have to feel horrible about leaving leftovers back at the restaurant to be thrown away. They also have a vending machine with ice cream - let's face it you are never to old for a Chipwich! as well as Hot Pockets that you could warm up in your microwave.

This was by far one of the friendliest staff I have ever encountered. I have stayed at five star hotels where you are constantly asked how you are doing and they say hello to you in the hallways but you know it is just the policy of the upscale chain. However, here I felt that everyone was legitimately friendly when they wished you a good day or said hello in passing. Very refreshing.

Also, not having stayed at a Hampton in a while I wasn't aware of their new campaign "Everyone gets a clean bed." I can't tell you how excited I was that the duvet, not just the sheets, is changed for every guest. Every hotel chain should be doing this.

Only downside was no restaurants within walking distance.

Room Tip: First floor vending is all Pepsi products :( but second floor is all Coke products :)
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Bucketlist28
GMHamptonInnMtLaurel, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Philadelphia/Mt. Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2012

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay with us. We are not only excited at your decision to give Hampton another try, but very honored that you choose the Hampton Inn Philadelphia/Mt. Laurel to do so. We truly love having you here! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 6 April 2012

Just stayed one night, but the staff was one of the friendliest I have ever encountered. Outside of that it was a pretty typical Hampton stay, which is a good thing. The biggest negative was a somewhat slow Internet service. We were located toward the rear of the hotel, perhaps the signal was weak. Overall a pleasant stay and I would recommend to anyone.

Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank LittleBoyBrew
GMHamptonInnMtLaurel, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Philadelphia/Mt. Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2012

Thank you for your feedback. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the issues you experienced with our internet. However, I am so pleased to hear that you did enjoy your stay with us. We love having you here! We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 1 April 2012

Stayed here one night on a trip south. Arrived after midnight and the clerk was accomodating. The room and facility is typical Hampton Inn and we had no complaints.

The breakfast was standard but was very crowded and no seats were available. We starting eating standing up at a partition when the staff brought us into a conference room. This made the meal much more enjoyable and we struck up conversations with the other guest.

Overall a good pick for a one night stop over.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
GMHamptonInnMtLaurel, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Philadelphia/Mt. Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2012

Thank you so much for your feedback. Please accept my sincerest apology for the inconvenience you experienced with our breakfast in the morning. I am pleased to know that our staff was able to remedy the situation for your. We hope to welcome you back again the next time your travels bring you to the area.

Reviewed 28 March 2012

I was attending an event in Tabernacle and rooms ad been blocked for us at this hotel. I've used Hampton Inns before, so I was pleased about this choice.

This was not the best Hampton in my experience. My main concern about the place was that day to day cleaning could have been better---there was hair in the tub when we left after our first night and it was still there when we returned that night! The rest of the room seemed clean enough. Perhaps someone was rushed and just forgot???

Breakfast was fine and offered a good variety of choices. Breakfast area was very well attended and cared for. Very clean!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
GMHamptonInnMtLaurel, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Philadelphia/Mt. Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2012

Thank you for your feedback. Please accept my sincerest apology for the issue you had with the cleaning of your room. I assure you that this is not the level of service we strive to provide our guests. If you would like to discuss your experience further, please contact me directly at the hotel.

Thank you again. We love having you here.

Reviewed 27 March 2012

Just spent 2 nights at this Hampton Inn. Room was spacious, clean, king bed was comfy. Only suggestion: would like option of a light blanket. Bedding included just the heavy divet/comforter & sheets.
The large complimentary breakfast buffet was great & hotel staff, both at breakfast & front desk were all super pleasant.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
GMHamptonInnMtLaurel, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Philadelphia/Mt. Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2012

Thank you for your feedback. We are always looking for ways to continue to improve our service. Your suggestions are valued and welcomed. I am pleased to hear that the staff was able to make a positive difference in your stay.

Thank you again for staying with us. We love having you here. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.