We have stayed in various Hampton Inns before and generally prefer them for a "budget" hotel experience. The one in Mt Laurel, NJ has okay location but these were the cons:
1) Reservation was for a family of four but the room only had towels for three. Front desk had us go to pick up the extra towels.
2) The room had only one accessible outlet. It was a pain plugging phone chargers, computers or even an iron. Eventually maintenance had to bring in a power strip and move a bed to install it.
3) The rooms do not have wireless Internet. They do have free wired (Ethernet). There is wireless only in the lobby.
4) The breakfast was dissappointing. Waffles were stale and rubbery. Sausage was dried out mystery meat that looked like burnt hot dog slices. The fruit salad had a strange taste. The bagels and pastries were okay. My kids refused to go back the second day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Hampton Inn Philadelphia/Mt. Laurel hotel is 10 miles from downtown Philadelphia, and near many attractions like the historical Liberty Bell site. Enjoy our NJ hotel's free, hot breakfast, free Wi-Fi, business center, swimming pool, JumpStart Fitness Center and exceptional service from our multi-lingual staff. Plan your next event at our hotel and utilize our 441 sq. ft. meeting space (accommodates up to 25 people). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Hampton Inn by Hilton Philadelphia/Mt. Laurel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Mt. Laurel Hotel Mount Laurel
- Hampton Inn Mount Laurel
- Mount Laurel Hampton Inn