I stayed here from 7/25 - 8/1. If you are planning on staying at this hotel, please read the reviews as the comments about the rooms stinking are totally TRUE. The first room I was assigned (Room #113) had not even been cleaned there was hair all over in the tub and that room stunk like a musty smell. I was then moved to Room 125 for the rest of my stay and again, that room smelled musty as well and also the AC did not work for squat either I had it all the way up on high and it worked for about maybe 40-50% of the time, mostly when I was not in the room. The staff was nice but overall the room was terrible and I won't be staying again. I guess it's true when they say you get what you pay for. I will spend the extra $30 or so per night and stay at a better hotel the next time I am in New Jersey.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Red Roof Mt. Laurel, NJ. Just 12 miles east of Philadelphia and conveniently located off of I-295 and the New Jersey Turnpike, within minutes of great restaurants, shopping malls & attractions. Take public transportation with the Patco Speedline at Woodcrest station into historic center city Philadelphia to see Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell, and Rittenhouse Square. Do some shopping at the Independence Mall or Antique Row or catch a show at the many famous theatres Philadelphia has to offer. If you’re into sports come and watch the Philadelphia Eagles, Philadelphia Phillies, Philadelphia Flyers or even the Philadelphia 76er’s at the Philadelphia Sports Complex only 15 miles away. Year-round fun awaits at the Adventure Aquarium, Camden Children’s Garden, Susquehanna Bank Center and the Battleship New Jersey, all located at the Camden Waterfront just 10 miles away. Mt. Laurel is also home to some major corporations such as Lockheed Martin, Okidata, PHH Mortgage, TD Bank Corp. Offices, NFL Films & Computer Science Corp among others. We’re close to 10 colleges: Thomas Edison State College, Camden County College, Rowan University, Burlington County College, The College of New Jersey, Gloucester County College, Rider University, Rutgers University- Camden Campus, Pennco Tech & Lincoln Tech Institute. Numerous restaurants are near the hotel such ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Red Roof Inn, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Red Roof Inn Mount Laurel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Mount Laurel Hotel Mount Laurel
- Mount Laurel Red Roof Inn