“Greatest in Mt laural”

HYATT house Mt. Laurel
Ranked #3 of 28 Hotels in Mount Laurel
Reviewed 16 January 2012

I walked in to the Hyatt Summerfield Suites.. and the front desk clerk was awesome and got me a room inside the gate house... The room was so beautiful and smelled great.. I went to breakfast and it was awesome... a lot to chose from loved it.... The management and staff are so friendly and helpful, they gave great tips for dinner and for entertainment.. I loved this hotel and will stay here everytime I come to Mt laural...Wish all hotels were like this one!!!!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank agimenez45
There are newer reviews for HYATT house Mt. Laurel

Reviewed 15 January 2012

The staff was nice but mistakes were made that led to an upgrade to a 2 bedroom suite. While I did not ask for this, I did appreciate the effort. Until I woke up at midnight to bedbugs. I had only checked one of the beds. I was horrified. The staff was very nice and moved us to another room but this stay has been a nightmare and we will never be back.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Arinbidi
Management response:Responded 6 July 2012

Dear reader, please contact the hotel manager directly if you have any questions with regards to this review. Thanks and make it a great day. Marcel Roos General Manager 856-222-1313

Reviewed 10 December 2011

I absolutly recomend it, its the only place I stay at. Everything is so clean and the employees are polite. I love this place

• Stayed: December 2011
3  Thank TheeLadyElz
Reviewed 7 November 2011

I booked three rooms for our vacation last summer. We are a family of six. All three rooms were clean, large and had their own kitchen. The rooms have two televisions, one in the bedroom and one in the sitting room. In my daughters room a door didn't close like it should. That was fixed immediately after a phone call. We liked the breakfast with lot of choices. The second day of our stay was my daughter’s birthday, my wife told the manager. That day there was a 'summer carnival' and the manager made sure that my daughter's birthday didn't go by unnoticed. We liked that very much.
The hotel is close by the interstate with a lot of restaurants and supermarkets within a 5 minute drive. It's located in a neighborhood with lot of offices. We surely would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank NetherlandsMark
Reviewed 13 October 2011

Needed a hotel for myself and my cousins for the evening of my sister's wedding, as well as a room for my sister and her new husband for their wedding night. The staff was very accommodating and extremely helpful - even helped by placing champagne and flowers in my sister's room for when the newlyweds arrived. My room was very spacious and comfortable for 5 adults. The lobby, rooms and property were immaculate. Would highly recommend this facility!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Tina D
Reviewed 26 September 2011

When visiting family we have been staying at this hotel. We have found it to be one of the better places to stay. The Staff is always friendly, caring, helpful. The rooms are very clean! You even have your own kitchen!
We need wheelchair accessible rooms with roll in showers and we've never had a problem.
The breakfast is amazing, more choices than most hotels. Prices are very reasonable! Very nice swimming pool.
Check them out next time your in the area.

Room Tip: All the rooms we've been in have been great.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Donna B
Reviewed 19 September 2011

My stay at Hyatt summerfield suites in mt laurel NJ was the best ever. The rooms were great, they treated us with great hospitality, the buffet breakfast was delicious. I recommand anyone to stay. Im going back for the holiday when i visit my family

• Stayed: April 2011