Staying two nights here .... it was a nice suite we were in (building 7 i think). There were a few small maintenance issues from a leaky shower head .. to a tub drain not plugging .... but the repair folk got right on it thank you!!.
The beds were wicked comfy ... the common room was a nice place for us adults to hang out while the kiddies went to sleep in the bedrooms.
The lobby and breakfast area were huge.... the free breakfast was great (with omelet bar which is on my dads MUST list) ... and the courtyard around the inside of the property was a pleasant walk.
Outdoor pool here...didn't find time for it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hyatt house in Mt Laurel, NJ is a perfect choice for work or play. Our all suite hotel features one and two bedroom suites with fully equipped kitchens, living rooms, separate bedrooms with large bathroom(s) and closets. Each morning we offer a complimentary hot/cold breakfast buffet to start your day right. Monday- Thursday we also provide our guests with a complimentary evening social including non-alcoholic beverages, fresh salad, and a hot entree. Our hotel also features a fitness center, sports court, outdoor seasonal swimming pool, on site laundry facilities and business center. For one night or one month, you will feel like you are home. We accept all family members, even your pets! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your HYATT house Mt. Laurel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Mt. Laurel Hotel Mount Laurel
- Hyatt Mt Laurel
- Summerfield Suites Mount Laurel
- Hyatt Mount Laurel
- Mount Laurel Summerfield Suites
- Mount Laurel Hyatt