“Horrendous”

Ranked #24 of 28 Hotels in Mount Laurel
ny
“Horrendous”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 November 2009

stayed here for one night. room was filty, no towels, remotes. commotion in the middle of the night from the welfare people who live here. stay away from this place. the manager is also rude and has absolutely no customer service manners

• Stayed April 2009, travelled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding your stay during your stay at Rodeway Inn. I have shared your feedback with Assistant Supervisor to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future.

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Mount Laurel.

8566562000

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Queens, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2009

We stopped here for a short trip to Philadelphia so we were only sleeping in the hotel. The room was clean, towels were plentiful and beds were comfortable. We had a refrigerator and microwave, would have liked a coffee maker. There was free bagels, mini muffins and coffee but no milk, only cremora. Denny's was in the parking lot so a big breakfast could be had with little effort. The staff was friendly and helpful. We checked in very late and they were accommodating.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest

Thanks for taking the time to post a positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

long island, new york
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2009

Missing switchplates on walls, carpet not vacumned in days, dirty bath mat in tub,
draws not closing in dresser, lights missing. The only good thing was that the bed was comfortable. OHHHHH I forgot that the cover to the controls on the a/c=heater unit fell off.
This place is a joke. OHHHH I also forgot to mention that they could not print my bill in the a/m due to a glitch in the computer system. Go elsewhere!!!!!

• Stayed March 2009, travelled on business

Travellers are raving about these Mount Laurel hotels

NJ
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2008

This place looks decent from the outside. The rooms however are a little smelly. The biggest problem was the night after I stayed there, I found myself itching.. my legs... arms..... Finally I couldn't take it any longer and went to the dermatologist. BUG BITES!! All over my legs and arms.... My wife never had any problems, as I only stayed the one night without my wife and she was fine, so they were not at my house! STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE. It took me about a week to stop itching even with the cream they gave me.

When I informed the manager they were like ho-hum... ok... i'll have the room checked out... I doubt he ever looked into it.

Do yourself a favor and stay away!

Stayed July 2008
2 Thank GiantFanNj

Woodbridge NJ
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2008

I was a walk up to the hotel when I made my reservation that day, and had rooms available which I got for $69 that Saturday night. This property used to be a MacIntosh Inn and had stayed here before the renovation and it was pretty bad, and wrote a review about that here at Trip Advisor. But since the renovation, when I open the door to my room, I was more than pleasantly suprised. A CLEAN room, with new bedding (and beds!) a double sink, free high speed internet, mini refrigerator and microwave, lots of lighting for the room and quiet nights sleep even though the hotel was full. They have a Denny's on the property and a Wendys within walking distance. They also offer a small continental breakfast. Overall, a pretty good stay for the money on last minutes notice.

• Liked — the room and the front desk staff
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed July 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank goyankees1962

Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2008

When I called the front desk I was greeted corteously with a voice that spoke properly composed english. The lobby person was inquisitive and helpful and assured that I could call back with any questions I had. I was told the rooms and lobby had been renovated which held to be true when I got there. Breakfast hours were good and saved my family an expense. Overall, this is worth the price and has changed much since my last stay here 2 years ago. Give it a shot, you'll like it.

• Liked — cleanly rooms, corteous rooms
  • Stayed April 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

new york
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2007

My friends and I decided to book this hotel since we were spending the weekend shopping. The lobby of the hotel is fine, the rooms are beyond HORRIBLE. The first night, one of the rooms, the bed had a stain on it and their was no towels in the bathroom. We had to go down to the front desk to get more towels, but their was no more linens available. The next day, we spent the day shopping and when we came back, it was late, sitting on the bed, we saw roaches, crawling up the wall, we then tried to kill them and then we went down stairs and ask for some roach spray, upon spraying the wall, it seems more came out. The place was crawling with roaches. We packed up all our things and left and stayed in another hote. We refuse to pay for the night stay and we were not charged. When we told the desk clerk, he did not say anthing, but WE WILL NEVER STAY AT THIS HOTEL AGAIN. This is just a warning - DO NOT BOOK AT THIS HOTEL.

• Liked — Nothing
  • Disliked — Nothing - Horrible Room
  • Stayed November 2007, travelled with family