Holiday Inn Express & Suites Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel
US$65
Red Roof
US$125
US$116
All reviewscinnamon rollsfront deskhuge tvfridge and microwavebeds were very comfortablefree weightsvery clean hotelthe breakfast areaper nightfree breakfastother hotelswould highly recommend this hotelnon smokingminute driveroom was largeyogurtnice stay
Reviewed 13 July 2012

Ive stayed here many times before and I dont hesitate to return here. This is the nicest Comfort Inn ive ever stayed at. Comfy bed & pillows, decent TV selection (flat screen, no HD), shower was very good & the shower head wasnt hitting my head, wifi worked very well, but my rooms thermostat was broken. It always says it was 85 in my room, which I did report to the front desk at checkout. Location is great and very close to Philly. The leather couches downstairs are so freekin comfortable!! I didnt participate in the breakfast or use anything else at the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank DaysofThundr46
Deborah M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2012

Dear DaysofThundr46

I wanted to take this time to say thank you for your positive feedback. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us. We take the feedback that we get from our customers very seriously and we appreciate your kind words. Thank you for letting us know about the thermostat so we can make sure that is in working order for the nex guest. (Like) us on Facebook to stay current on all the hotel updates. We look forward to accommodating you again on your next visit.

Reviewed 4 July 2012

Stayed for one night while in the area visiting family. The room was a King suite that looks like it was recently renovated to a new, modern upscale decor. The bed was very comfortable and there was a wet bar area with a small dining table, fridge, and microwave. There was also a sofabed which I did not use. The breakfast was basic but fresh and hot. Sausage and scrambled eggs, waffles, breads, cereal, etc. The only complaint I might have is that they use those new light bulbs in all of their room lighting which gives the room a neony blue hue. I know this is for energy efficiency but I just prefer incandescent light. Everyone at this facility was more than helpful. I was passing by the hotel at 9AM on my way to my Dad's house and stopped to see if I could possibly check in. They let me check in at 9AM, which was a great help for me to get rid of some bags. Thank you for that!!!

2  Thank robertwcook

Dear Mr. Cook,

I wanted to take this time to say thank you for your positive feedback. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us. We take the feedback that we get from our customers very seriously and we appreciate your kind words. You are correct we have completed the room’s portion of our renovations and in the near future we will begin renovation of the public space. When all said and done the 1 million dollar upgrade will complement our service and make us a premier hotel in the Mount Laurel, NJ area. We will continue to stock breakfast for our guest enjoyment and we look forward to many more of your tips. (Like) us on Facebook to stay current on all the hotel renovation inspirations

Reviewed 4 July 2012

This hotel is very clean, friendly staff, free breakfast. shops & highway located nearby

1  Thank m_k759

I wanted to take this time to say thank you for your positive feedback. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us. We take the feedback that we get from our customers very seriously and we appreciate your kind words. You are correct we have completed the room’s portion of our renovations and in the near future we will begin renovation of the public space including the breakfast area. When all said and done the 1 million dollar upgrade will complement our service and make us a premier hotel in the Mount Laurel, NJ area. We will continue to stock breakfast for our guest enjoyment and we look forward to many more of your tips. (Like) us on Facebook to stay current on all the hotel renovation inspirations.

Reviewed 2 July 2012

I was not impressed with my experience at this property. I don't typically post negative comments but I do so in the hope they will be a catalyst for positive change. First, let me acknowledge the good things. Apart from finding a bag that once contained some type of food behind the chair in my room and a gauze with some type of dry red liquid on it in the same chair I didn't find any bugs in my bed. My room was big enough, bathroom functional, good shower, etc. The wi-fi was not the strongest but, again, functional. It seem to me this hotel lacks even a mild passion for quality customer service. A "quality culture," if you will, is sorely lacking. I sensed it in the non-engaging demeanor of the staff and in the quality, or lack thereof, of their services. I got the impression I was an inconvenience. That's subjective, I know but I've experienced some excellent customer service in the Choice Hotels Chain so I quickly recognize when it's lacking. It's lacking here. Come on, folks, you can do better.

Room Tip: Shop around and read more reviews first.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business

Dear Steve R,
Thank you for choosing to stay at the Comfort Inn & Suites, Mt. Laruel, NJ. We have received your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. Feedback is a gift and your comments are truly appreciated.
I would like to take this time to apologize for the lack of customer service that you received. Please know that this is an exception and not the rule of service we provide here at the Comfort Inn.
We appreciate you taking the time to share your recent experience with us. We will use your comments to address our opportunity areas and ensure future guests will have a more positive experience. We also hope that you will chose to come try our hotel in the future so we can provide you with an outstanding stay.
Deborah Magaldi

Reviewed 6 June 2012

Stayed here with my family. This property felt newly renovated. My room was very clean and very nicely decorated. Laura at the front desk was very nice and accomodating. Everything felt very new other than the breakfast area. But, breakfast was good. My children loved the waffles and the toppings. Overall our stay was excellent.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Deborah M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2012

Dear Sir,

I wanted to take this time to say thank you for your positive feedback. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us. We take the feedback that we get from our customers very seriously and we appreciate your kind words. You are correct we have completed the room’s portion of our renovations and in the near future we will begin renovation of the public space. When all said and done the 1 million dollar upgrade will complement our renovations and make us a premier hotel in the Mount Laurel, NJ area. We will continue to stock breakfast for our guest enjoyment and we look forward to many more of your tips. (Like) us on Facebook to stay current on all the hotel renovation inspirations

Sincerely, Deborah Magaldi GM