Staybridge Suites Philadelphia - Mt Laurel
Homewood
US$142
US$125
Hampton.com
Aloft Mount Laurel(Mount Laurel)
US$160
US$126
Super 8 Mount Laurel(Mount Laurel)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$78
US$112
US$125
La Quinta
US$97
US$154
US$116
All reviewsfree laundrytwo bedroom suitefront desklight dinnerhome away from homeindoor poolbasketball courtshuttle servicefull kitchenawesome staysahara samsrooms were very cleanyogurtthe breakfast areabusiness centerbusiness tripextended stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 March 2012

1st time staying here. Just for one night. Breakfast was awesome. Room was great. I hate to give it 5 stars because people will want to stay here. Room was very clean and comfortable. Internet was free. All good here.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 February 2012

My family and I stayed at the Staybridge Suites this past weekend and I would like to compliment ALL the staff for the friendliness and upkeep of the hotel. When booking this hotel, I spoke with Radha, GSA, who provided the most patience with all my questions about hotel and attractions, all done with a smile. Then called a day after and spoke to Sherry the sales manager whom accommodated myself and my family with a two bedroom suite at a great rate and the best part was I was given a complimentary upgrade at my employee rate for the second night. Upon check in Sheri the GSA was very friendly and welcoming. In the morning Lilia the GSA was again as friendly as ever and provided superb service. Compliments to the LEADERS of your hotel for providing excellent service skills to your staff, keep up the good work. You all ROCK!

Reviewed 21 February 2012

My wife and I decided to get away with our son for a little staycation. We chose Staybridge because of their reasonable pricing on a one bedroom suite but were pleasantly surprised to find that it included much more than expected. For one thing the room was very clean and comfortable. They even provided extra down pillows that my 2 year old loved lying on. The pool was nice and warm and kept clean as well. I observed the pool attendant checking the water twice while I was there so it shows that they are diligent about the pool upkeep. The free breakfast was very impressive. I'm used to free breakfasts being nothing more than bagels with butter, cream cheese, and some coffee. The Staybridge provided a full breakfast with cheese omelets, bacon, canadian ham, oatmeal, cereal, coffee juice, toast, and a waffle station for making fresh waffles. The staff itself was very helpful at all times and I received a call to my room on the first night from the young man at the front desk. He was checking to make sure that everything was alright and asked if there was anything we needed. My wife and I felt very much at home with our son during our stay. We managed to see the local attractions, eat at the restaurants, and relax in the pool. The Staybridge made our staycation a pleasant and I will definitely be staying there again when we decide to visit Philly soon, it's only 15 minutes away. I recommend the Staybridge to anyone who is thinking about visiting the area.

Reviewed 9 February 2012

We had a comfy 1-br suite with a nice, clean kitchen, a comfortable bed and a great shower. It was quiet and we slept well. We really enjoyed the warm indoor pool. And breakfast was good with many choices. The staff was hard-working, friendly and accommodating. The hotel was close enough to drive into Philly for the day (twice!). What else could we ask for!?!

1  Thank dontletthebbbite
Reviewed 8 February 2012

Friendly reception. Public areas and suite were spotless. Carpet in suite showed some wear. Very spacious suite. .

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple