“This is a great place - will look for name brand again!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Staybridge Suites Philadelphia - Mt Laurel
Ranked #7 of 28 Hotels in Mount Laurel
GreenLeadersBronze level
Saratoga Springs, New York
“This is a great place - will look for name brand again!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 December 2012

I am traveling to Florida over four days with very elderly parents and my adult son who is driving. I did a lot of research to find two bedroom suites - not suites merely separated by room dividers since we needed two separate bedroom with baths and a sleep sofa in the living area so we could all have out own space. We did not need a full kitchen but the living area was a nice place to unwind after driving eight hours. The hotel was easy to find just off NJ turnpike with driving directions from hotel web site and we were able to park out front with handicap parking ID. Lobby was welcoming with a fire going and we could see people eating at the buffet - served 5-7pm. Fare was modest - soup, salad, and sandwiches but it was free! Breakfast in am is also included and there were fresh baked cookies! In addition to nice eating area there was even a library and work area.

Jen, at the front desk on Wednesday evening, was very helpful - she told us about area restaurants including one that gave a 10% discount to hotel customers. My parents ate at the buffet and went to bed early - they thought it was fine since they were hungry and trired.
The young lady who works at the buffet was very gracious and helpful.

I think this hotel is a great value and we will seek out more/other Staybridge and other properties under this umbrella in the future!

Room Tip: We were told to ask for a room on north side of property and it was fine - assume it's the quiet...
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
Florida, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2012

I recently stayed here for almost two months due to my work. I had requested a third floor quiet room- and that's exactly what I got! I have stayed in different Staybridge before, but this was the best. What made it best was the excellent customer service. The staff knows your need and are always willing to help you with a smile. The rooms have a slight wear and tear since the hotel is almost 8 years old and remains very busy. But the housekeeping girls make it up by keeping the rooms neat and clean. As I worked late hours, I was not always there for breakfast. But the days I did, it was delicious - eggs, make your own waffles, fresh fruits, assorted yogurt, oatmeal and on and on! The indoor pool is superb- only used it a couple of times. What helped me a lot was the free washers and dryers- saved me ton of dry cleaning money. The lady manager would always handle my billing and knew exactly what needed to be done as soon as she would see me.
The parking lot was always clean and well maintained by the hotel's engineer. The hotel's main room is very warm and gives you a feeling of coming back home at night, not to a hotel.
Customer happiness is the top priority at this Staybridge!

Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 December 2012

Stayed at this hotel on Army/Navy game weekend. We have stayed at 2 other hotels in the area and this is now our favorite. The suite was well stocked with stove top, full fridge/freezer, dishwasher, dishes, utensils, etc. Variety of items at the breakfast and we always left breakfast very full. Nice flat screen TVs and DVD player. Pool is a bit small but good for wife and 5 year old son. Derrick and Laura at front desk were very helpful and pleasant...thanks, only wish our stay was longer!

Room Tip: We had a one bedroom suite on second floor away from elevator. Hotel seemed well made and quiet; co...
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
Queens, New York, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 December 2012

My family has a hard time getting together for thanksgiving, between the competing demands of jobs, in-laws, blended kids, etc. So all 4 of us siblings and dad did Thanksgiving on Saturday instead of Thursday and we did it at the Staybridge. The place was absolutely perfect.

OH. MY. GOD. The room was huge. 2 bedrooms and 2 baths each tucked away behind doors with a large enough common area to seat 14 of us (4 chairs and table, sofa, 3 chairs from the rooms and we brought some folding chairs)! THREE Beds plus a sofabed meant 2 couples and 4 kids could all have a bed. And everything was very nicely decorated. Nothing posh but extremely nice, with extra pillows and blankets in the closets (big closets!) and a tv in every area --both bedrooms plus the living room area.

it was just so amazingly perfect for what we needed. The pool was nice too, and breakfast was definitely a cut above your normal budget buffet. Eggs, waffles, cereals, yogurt, fruit, bread and rolls, etc.

I am so very happy with our stay and it was extremely affordable considering 3 adults were splitting the cost ($190 with tax = 65 each of us).

We definitely were asking a lot from our stay and we got everything we could possibly have hoped for. If you are a more normal less chaotic sort of family it will seem like pure luxury. The space, the privacy, the amenities, the ability to cook, etc. I wish I could live there :-)

Room Tip: I needed the largest possible room with the largest living room space. When I called the hotel direc...
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
Olympia, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 December 2012 via mobile

This is the 3rd Staybridge we have stayed in, and this would be #ranked 3 on the list, hands down. The breakfast choices were a lot less than in other Staybridges (?), but still better than other hotels. The evening social is nice, but drink choice is limited. They turn off the juice machine, so you have to ask for juice if you want it. And there's no beer, like at another Staybridge we stayed at! For the rooms, the studio is pretty small, but set up nicely and clean. The staff is helpful, but I wouldnt say they went above and beyond. Despite all this, its still a Staybridge, so its a good place to stay for the price! We will probably be staying at this one again within the next week, for the value of it. :)

• Stayed November 2012
Center Valley
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 November 2012

I initially chose this property due to its proximity to my work assignment. The hotel is very well constructed and looks great from the exterior. Due to its newness, there have been some growing pains, as I experienced when having to be moved for water pipe repairs a few weeks ago. I also note that the heat sometimes shuts off and a considerable level of occasional hallway noise. On balance, the staff is very friendly and capable, the meals are great and the rooms are very nice and comfortable. I hope to continue my stays at this location.

Room Tip: Northside (towards Wyndham) is more quiet. Be careful accesing Church Road in the morning and eveni...
Madeira Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2012

The place is very clean and well kept. The breakfast is not just your ordinary little continental bologne you get at other places. It's good. And the fact they have a social time with food available three days a week really helps the travel budget. Only one negative is the internet is slow and it cuts out at intervals through the day. It loses connection often and not good for when working. Lost connection during electronic transfers costed me a lot of time. Staff was great especially Jennifer at the front desk. She was a great help and great customer service.