“Very good hotel and value for money”

Staybridge Suites Philadelphia - Mt Laurel
Ranked #7 of 28 Hotels in Mount Laurel
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Very good hotel and value for money”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 December 2012

I stayed here for a month in Feb/March 2012. Best hotel in the budget in that area. Staff is multilingual and very helpful. Internet and laundry are complementary. Room including kitchen and bathroom are very clean. Everyday cleaning service even the light touch service is enough for cleaning the whole room. Management is also good. Shuttle service is good. Driver (Louse) very helpful. Very good for staying long term. A small gym is also there. I couldn't use the swimming pool as that time, some maintenance was going on.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
Mt. Laurel
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 December 2012

I cannot say enough good things. The children and I were here on an extended stay. It was like vacation. The staff was so friendly and helpful. They printed out the homework assignments for my children and scanned and emailed several important documents for me free of charge.

The kids loved the pool and I loved the workout room right next to my free laundry facilities. It was like home. We had a GREAT complimentary breakfast seven days a week and complimentary dinner buffets Tuesday-Thursdays.

We had a gorgeous 2-Bedroom suite with a full kitchen and plenty of closet and drawer space. Flat screen TV in every room and incredible maid service. I have been a commercial flight attendant for the past 26 years and I consider this the best hotel to stay in in Mt. Laurel, NJ.

Room Tip: Call the hotel directly and speak with the front desk. Have a list of the things that are important...
DC United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 December 2012

I recently stayed at this hotel due to work related with Hurricane Sandy. My other co workers and myself will never forget our stay here. It was 'Excellent' from the moment I checked in, till my check out day. The service is top notch in all departments. The free breakfast buffet is simply superb and the breakfast hostess fantastic! The morning front desk Manager is always there greeting all guests and willing to help you in a finger's snap. I noticed she greeted each and every guest who passed from the lobby! Housekeeping does a super job,always leaving my room clean and fresh. Please note that on weekends, housekeeping is upon request only!
The thrice a week evening meals are a nice touch to a person like me who stayed for 10 days and couldn't afford to eat out everyday. There are free washers and dryers for guest use, free wifi. We used the library area to hold our small meetings and were never disturbed.
I would only stay at this hotel if I was in the area. Stay here just to experience the level of service provided by the entire staff and their managers. Keep up the great work!

• Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
Saratoga Springs, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 December 2012

I am traveling to Florida over four days with very elderly parents and my adult son who is driving. I did a lot of research to find two bedroom suites - not suites merely separated by room dividers since we needed two separate bedroom with baths and a sleep sofa in the living area so we could all have out own space. We did not need a full kitchen but the living area was a nice place to unwind after driving eight hours. The hotel was easy to find just off NJ turnpike with driving directions from hotel web site and we were able to park out front with handicap parking ID. Lobby was welcoming with a fire going and we could see people eating at the buffet - served 5-7pm. Fare was modest - soup, salad, and sandwiches but it was free! Breakfast in am is also included and there were fresh baked cookies! In addition to nice eating area there was even a library and work area.

Jen, at the front desk on Wednesday evening, was very helpful - she told us about area restaurants including one that gave a 10% discount to hotel customers. My parents ate at the buffet and went to bed early - they thought it was fine since they were hungry and trired.
The young lady who works at the buffet was very gracious and helpful.

I think this hotel is a great value and we will seek out more/other Staybridge and other properties under this umbrella in the future!

Room Tip: We were told to ask for a room on north side of property and it was fine - assume it's the quiet...
Florida, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2012

I recently stayed here for almost two months due to my work. I had requested a third floor quiet room- and that's exactly what I got! I have stayed in different Staybridge before, but this was the best. What made it best was the excellent customer service. The staff knows your need and are always willing to help you with a smile. The rooms have a slight wear and tear since the hotel is almost 8 years old and remains very busy. But the housekeeping girls make it up by keeping the rooms neat and clean. As I worked late hours, I was not always there for breakfast. But the days I did, it was delicious - eggs, make your own waffles, fresh fruits, assorted yogurt, oatmeal and on and on! The indoor pool is superb- only used it a couple of times. What helped me a lot was the free washers and dryers- saved me ton of dry cleaning money. The lady manager would always handle my billing and knew exactly what needed to be done as soon as she would see me.
The parking lot was always clean and well maintained by the hotel's engineer. The hotel's main room is very warm and gives you a feeling of coming back home at night, not to a hotel.
Customer happiness is the top priority at this Staybridge!

• Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 December 2012

Stayed at this hotel on Army/Navy game weekend. We have stayed at 2 other hotels in the area and this is now our favorite. The suite was well stocked with stove top, full fridge/freezer, dishwasher, dishes, utensils, etc. Variety of items at the breakfast and we always left breakfast very full. Nice flat screen TVs and DVD player. Pool is a bit small but good for wife and 5 year old son. Derrick and Laura at front desk were very helpful and pleasant...thanks, only wish our stay was longer!

Room Tip: We had a one bedroom suite on second floor away from elevator. Hotel seemed well made and quiet; co...
Queens, New York, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 December 2012

My family has a hard time getting together for thanksgiving, between the competing demands of jobs, in-laws, blended kids, etc. So all 4 of us siblings and dad did Thanksgiving on Saturday instead of Thursday and we did it at the Staybridge. The place was absolutely perfect.

OH. MY. GOD. The room was huge. 2 bedrooms and 2 baths each tucked away behind doors with a large enough common area to seat 14 of us (4 chairs and table, sofa, 3 chairs from the rooms and we brought some folding chairs)! THREE Beds plus a sofabed meant 2 couples and 4 kids could all have a bed. And everything was very nicely decorated. Nothing posh but extremely nice, with extra pillows and blankets in the closets (big closets!) and a tv in every area --both bedrooms plus the living room area.

it was just so amazingly perfect for what we needed. The pool was nice too, and breakfast was definitely a cut above your normal budget buffet. Eggs, waffles, cereals, yogurt, fruit, bread and rolls, etc.

I am so very happy with our stay and it was extremely affordable considering 3 adults were splitting the cost ($190 with tax = 65 each of us).

We definitely were asking a lot from our stay and we got everything we could possibly have hoped for. If you are a more normal less chaotic sort of family it will seem like pure luxury. The space, the privacy, the amenities, the ability to cook, etc. I wish I could live there :-)

Room Tip: I needed the largest possible room with the largest living room space. When I called the hotel direc...
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled with family