I booked the hotel for a stay over the Labor Day weekend to visit the Adventure Aquarium and do some sightseeing with the family. The check-in process was easy enough, the staff was great and the place clean. Being that my 2 year old's bedtime is around 8pm, I wanted to book a hotel room with a separate bedroom, so my wife and I could unwind in the living room to watch some TV or eat dinner without fear of waking her up. The King one bedroom suites at the Staybridge were spacious and clean and exactly want we needed. The rooms also come with a full fridge, stove and kitchen. Perfect if you plan on doing some home cooking on the road. The crib we requested at the time of booking was in the room when we arrived.
A bonus is that the hotel offers a free breakfast buffet that is more than enough. Assortment of bagels, muffins, cereals, fruits, yogurt and the other usuals like eggs, ham, coffee and juice. The seating area seems large enough, but can get filled up pretty quickly. They do have high chairs available. They even had a waffle maker! Not a gourmet breakfast, but not a bad way to start the day.
The hotel is about a 20-30 minute drive to Philly. It might sound far, but for the cost savings of a one br suite, it was well worth it. Given the prices of the hotels closer to Philly, I was more than willing to drive a bit. I plan on looking to stay at other Staybridge Suites locations in the future.
One tip for light sleepers: I was able to hear footsteps from the room above me on occasion. Nothing to the point where it was a bother, but every so often I'd hear some footsteps...maybe they had a kid upstairs running around? But for a lighter sleeper, it might bother them. I'd suggest asking for a top floor, which would be the 3rd floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It's easy to make yourself at home when you stay in an apartment-style, extended stay suite. Staybridge Suites Philadelphia - Mount Laurel hotel's location near Philadelphia, PA creates stress-free travel to that city's attractions. You can spend less time in traffic and more time exploring bustling Center City and Independence National Historical Park thanks to the hotel's location near Philadelphia, PA. If you want to go shopping, Cherry Hill Mall, less than 10 minutes away, features a large selection of well-known stores and great dining establishments. Whether a project, training or relocation brings you to Mount Laurel, NJ, the hotel's staff makes you feel at home. Stay fit with a basketball or volleyball game, swim in an indoor, heated pool and jog in the Fitness Center. We even provide guests with a free guest laundry facility. Take advantage of our pet friendly hotel's affordable rates and reserve your Mt. Laurel suite today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Staybridge Suites Philadelphia - Mt Laurel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Philadelphia - Mt Laurel Hotel Mount Laurel
- Staybridge Suites Mount Laurel