“A Very Happy Wedding”

GreenLeadersBronze level
egg harbor city
“A Very Happy Wedding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014

We stayed at your hotel on June 13th and 14th. It was my daughter's wedding and the entire bridal party stayed at the hotel with us. Everyone had a great time. We met two of your superior employees, Ian and Casie Mcshane. They couldn't do enough for us. We will stay at your hotel because of this high level of service and friendliness.

• Stayed June 2014
Radhi S, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Philadelphia - Mt Laurel, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Dear hcossabone,

Congratulations on your daughter's wedding..We are glad we were able to make it a memorable stay for your entire group of family and friends. We appreciate very much your compliments about Ian and Casie. We are happy that you have enjoyed our hotel and found it all value worth. Once again, thank you for taking the time to do this. We look forward to seeing you again very soon.
Guest Service Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014

I recently stayed at Staybridge Suites for six nights while on business and found it to be an excellent value for the price. My room was clean, the bed was comfortable, and unlike some of my fellow guests, they did freshen my room daily and provide fresh towels. Nice fruit salad on the breakfast buffet, helpful front desk staff and van drivers Rich and Brian were really great. My only complaints are the lousy ''exercise room'' and the desk chair in my room had dirty upholstery and was a back breaker. I will be back in Mt Laurel again on a future business trip and will be booking at the Staybridge again. Hopefully they'll change out those desk chairs as another guest I met had the same complaint. Other than that, very adequate accommodations.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Dear Karen T,

Thanks so much for your honest and helpful feedback! I'm pleased to tell you that the aspects of your experience that prevented you from giving us that perfect rating are exactly the things that we are working to address at present. The desk chair has been replaced in that room. Unfortunately, I do agree with the inadequacy of equipment and the size of our on-site fitness room. I am not sure if you were aware that our guests have free access to a fully equipped local gym located less than a mile from the hotel. We pride ourselves on offering a consistently outstanding experience and your feedback will help us addressing the flaws missed by us. Come back again soon and I promise you we will exceed your expectations!
Pune, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

Had such an amazing stay . The Staybridge Mt Laurel, NJ gives you home like feeling. The staffs are very caring and are always friendly.
Awesome breakfast and dinner are served in a buffet style. I would say hotel is very well managed.
Thanks to Rich, Eva, Radhi and all Staybridge Mt Laurel staff for being very informative and friendly.
looking forward to return to Staybridge

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank CPankaj
Radhi S, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Philadelphia - Mt Laurel, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
Dear Mr. Pankaj,

Thank you for taking the time to write the wonderful review and making us aware of your stay. Your feedback will help other international travelers like you, who are looking for a hotel that serves for an extended stay purpose and making the right choice. I have shared your words of praise and acknowledgement with the entire staff and they have sent your their gratitude as well. We hope to see you in the near future and if you have a reservation need, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Delanco, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

My wife and I stayed here for the night after our wedding. Room was large and spacious with a kitchenette. Beautiful dining area. Applebees in the same parking lot was a plus for post wedding celebrations. Bed was comfortable and rooms were very clean. Front desk staff was polite and helpful.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Thomas R,

Congratulations!!!! Thank you for taking the time to post this wonderful review. We are glad you had a memorable stay and we hope all your guests had a good time too. It means a lot when a guest takes the effort of sharing their experience with other fellow guests and we greatly appreciate your gesture. Your review has been shared with our entire staff. We definitely hope to see you again- probably your 1st Anniversary celebration!

Carmichaels, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

I stay at this hotel often for business and I've stayed at most in the area as well. This is by far the best. Very Clean. Pool is great. Breakfast is OK. Things get a little loud on weekends when high school sports teams take over. The rooms are fully loaded and comfortable. You do have to remind then to clean every day and to give you fresh towels, which is a pet peeve of mine.

Room Tip: They try to put the frequent visitors on the 3rd floor, so less kids and families up there usually.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Radhi S, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Philadelphia - Mt Laurel, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
Dear Ms. Hall,

Thank you so much for your kind words of praise. We have missed you! It was lovely to read your mention about being the best in the area. We always value a candid feedback which will help us to improvise our services towards our guests. Exceptional guest experience is our motto and your review will guide us in addressing some concerns raised by you.

We look forward to seeing you soon! Do not hesitate to contact me for any future reservation needs you may have.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Very helpful and professional staff. Breakfast offered had a good selection and was nicely presented. Suite layout was great. Everything was very clean. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to friends.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Dear Emersoninnkeeper,

Thank you for taking the time to share so positively your Staybridge Suites experience. We felt proud to read your lovely comments, and look forward to welcoming you back on a return visit when you are next looking to enjoy some special time.

Thank you once again!

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

I usually do my research when looking for a hotel, and never being wronged before, I read tripadvisors recommendations and I REGRET choosing this place, this is definitely NOT number one in Mount Laurel.... It was the worst experience me and my family ever endured...

1.check-in was a disaster, had to wait in another room to be given the room I had originally booked, while my kids were hungry and wanted to go eat at a restaurant.
2. Housekeeping did not clean our room upon our return from Sahara sams...
3. Staff were unprofessional, some guy named Kayer wearing a raggedy T-shirt at the front desk I was not sure if he even worked there...

*and not to mention carpet in the rooms are worn out...

The guest service manager named Rashida tried mending our HORRIBLE experience and discounted the price for one of the two nights we stayed...I could've cared less... Because giving a discount did not changed the frustration and disappointment we had already gone through.

I SHOULDVE LISTEN to the negative reviews and NOT to the FALSE ADVERTISEMENT "number one hotel in Mount Laurel" ON THIS WEBSITE

I'm really disappointed at tripadvisor for advertising this hotel as the number one, maybe tripadvisor's employees should go and stay here for a night and then rate it!!!!

SMH @ tripadvisor!!!!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
6 Thank Suhay D
Dear Suhay D,
Our sincere apologies for delivering you an unpleasant stay. Your comments regarding your overall dissatisfaction are well taken. Our hotel culture is to warmly welcome and look after all guests, and we sincerely regret that this special stay for you and your family began as it did and for the upset this caused to you all.
We acknowledge and appreciate your feedback and are very sorry for your experience and for the indicated poor service as this is not indicative of our associates, nor is anything other than friendly and professional service acceptable here at Staybridge Suites-Mt. Laurel.
If you were not happy with the action taken by the management, please contact me directly to further address any concerns you may have.
We all hope you will return when you are next time in the area, as we would be grateful for the opportunity to restore your confidence in our hotel.