From the outside, this hotel looked very nice. Went in and was greeted by clerk and she was very friendly. I did state I would be arriving early and needed a early check in. My room wasn't ready but they did get one ready. Come to find out, it was a handicap room and I immediately went back to the desk and asked for another room. Bunch of young people yelling and screaming outside and hanging by the door. Doubt if I will be returning to this hotel. Didn't like the location at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Inn Mt. Laurel at Bishop's Gate by Marriott, one of the premier extended-stay hotels in Mount Laurel, NJ, welcomes you to Philadelphia. Our Mount Laurel extended-stay hotel is ideal for relocation, long business trips or family vacations and features 144 suites equipped with separate areas for sleeping, working, eating and relaxing, so you can work and live comfortably. Also, our Mt. Laurel, NJ, extended-stay hotel's location is just minutes from Philadelphia's Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, Philadelphia Convention Center, New Jersey State Aquarium and popular family attractions, such as Please Touch Museum or Garden State Discovery Museum. We provide a complimentary breakfast buffet and high-speed Internet access for convenience and productivity. Experience all that this long-term lodging destination has to offer, and let us make you feel right at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Residence Inn Mt. Laurel at Bishop's Gate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Mt. Laurel At Bishop`s Gate Hotel Mount Laurel
- Residence Inn Mount Laurel
- Mount Laurel Residence Inn