“quick and easy stay”

Ranked #11 of 28 Hotels in Mount Laurel
Syracuse, NY
“quick and easy stay”
Reviewed 29 June 2012

First, I'll start off my saying that I checked in in the evening, and checked out the following morning. Since I was there for about 12 hours, I can only say so much.

The room was great - clean and comfortable and everything that I expected from a Westin. The bathroom was clean, the in-room entertainment worked great, and the work area was a good size and easy to work with. I slept like a rock - the room was silent and the bed was really comfortable.

I thought the hotel itself was nice, too. It was clean and comfortable and had a classy atmosphere. The parking seemed pretty secure, which is sometimes a concern for me.

In my brief stay, I had no problems at all and would definitely come back.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
, General Manager at The Westin Mount Laurel, responded to this review, 5 July 2012
I am truly happy to see that you enjoyed your stay and hope that you will choose the Westin again the next time you are in the Mount Laurel area.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
East Coast, US
Reviewed 25 June 2012

Extremely displeased with our hotel experience. I'm not a high maintenance person and am not generally cranky about hotel stays, but this one was sub-par... There were a lot of families at the hotel for a lacrosse tournament, and Westin appeared woefully unable to accommodate them all at once. Maybe this hotel gives better service when its at 50% capacity?

Window appeared to be leaking, during heavy rains, the carpet in room felt wet. Facet in shower was wobbly and felt barely attached. Stains abounded on upholstered furniture. Shampoo, conditioner, soap not refilled on second night, had to call twice and wait for more than 30 minutes for more, holding up showers. Staff was not helpful. Sometimes phone at reception would ring and ring and ring, with no answer.

Felt nickel and dimed for amenities - bottled water - $5/day! Wifi $10/day. We usually stay at Marriotts, and I thought the Westin was going to be a treat, but it was instead inconsistent with what I think the Westin brand is trying to project.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank EastCoastTravelers30
Good Afternoon,
I am of course sorry to read that your stay was not as pleasant as you had hoped and i would like to personally apologize that the hotel did not appear to have met your expectations or needs. It is the goal of the hotel to meet each guest's expectations and since it seems that in your case we did not achieve this goal I am truly sorry.

I hope your daughter and her team did well in the tournament and that you will consider giving the Westin another try the next time you are in the area for a tournament. Thank you.

Travellers are raving about these Mount Laurel hotels

Yarmouth, Maine
Reviewed 14 June 2012

Be aware that there are theft problems. I left a beautiful Italian black leather jacket in the room closet and in my rush to get to the airport I inadvertently left it behind. I called as soon as I realized, continually got voice mail. I did get an initial call back from housekeeping, telling me it hadn't been found. I escalated to the Gen Mgr who also told me it couldn't be found. They told me they had followed up with the housekeepers responsible for the room but the housekeepers said they hadn't seen it. I have filed a report with the Mount Laurel Police. This is clearly a case of theft. Beware.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank cyn_cyr
As promised I continued to look for the jacket and had the staff also continue to search for the jacket. I am very please to report that the jacket was indeed found and sent out to you. The jacket had been turned in but recorded and stored in the wrong department. I hope all else finds you well. Thank you.
Los Angeles
Reviewed 1 June 2012

We stayed at the Westin around the end of May. It's a really nice hotel that is weirdly in the middle of everything. It's about 25 Mins from PHL and is super easy to get to.

This hotel and the Aloft across the street are the only two modern buildings around.

There's a greyhound station right across the street and Dunkin Donuts is never too far away! :)

As for the room:

Bed=Amazing. 20 million pillows, and a super soft duvet.
TV- Flat Screen 32 inch
Desk-modern

Pretty much everything you need.
We got the club room, but trust me, you can do without it. The Club lounge is barely open and when we asked, they said this hotel is mainly a corporate hotel so its empty on the weekends and full on the weekdays. For that reason, they dont serve breakfast at the club lounge. They gave us breakfast downstairs anyways.

The breakfast is good. Kind of a small selection, but I don't complain with free food.

Parking is sorta weirdly shaped, but it's free as well.

Overall, it's a good Westin and you get really good service.

No complaints here! :)

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
Fort Myers, Florida
Reviewed 20 May 2012

Nice room, clean and comfortable - not quiet, poor parking/property set-up, no upgrade for SPG gold members, a little too "arrogant" for our taste - restaurant host in evening was not friendly (we did not eat there, had questions) - amenities not comped (overpriced) - other than the prime location for our Camden/Philly area travels, we will look elsewhere - have stayed here before and have 2 upcoming reservations but may cancel -

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank boznation
Concord, New Hampshire
Reviewed 19 May 2012

We stayed at the Westin on our way home from our annual vacation to NC from NH. We travelled with our 13 week Shih Tzu so had to find pet friendly hotels to & from to stay in. We picked the Westin because of this but we were pleasantly surprised of the accommodations! Our room was comfortable, clean & well appointed. The bed was heavenly! Everyone we came in contact with was friendly & helpful, they went out of their way to welcome our puppy! The two things they could improve on is a patch of grass that is bigger for the dogs to do their business, and in a perfect world with a fenced part and a trash bin to clean up afterwards. The second would be for free wifi, honestly, in this day & age with everyone having laptops, phones & tablets that have Internet the 10.00 per device daily charge was crazy but neither of these would deter us. We enjoyed the breakfast buffet & we got it free with our stay, 119.00/night king with breakfast & our puppy stayed free, Wow! Well done Westin! We will see you next year!

• Stayed May 2012
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 17 May 2012

I should know as I recently spent nearly four solid days barely leaving the property...overall, I found it very comfortable. My room was large, immaculate and quiet. Food service and meeting facilities were excellent, we especially enjoyed the bar servers, very attentive. There were a few service gaps, the business center was spotty, confusion about breakfast vouchers, the front desk staff was just - how to put this... - young? They didn't quite get it and little things like not getting toiletries, couldn't get my room safe opened and so forth made it not a 5 star experience. Perhaps not the most 'wow' Westin I have been to but solid and I'd certainly stay there without reservation.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business