“Terrific Stay!”

The Westin Mount Laurel
Ranked #13 of 28 Hotels in Mount Laurel
“Terrific Stay!”
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed at The Westin for my daughters soccer tournament and it was terrific! The staff was extremely welcoming and helpful. The check in was easy and they were extremely nice in letting us have a late check out at 3 pm, which was fantastic because we had enough time to return to the hotel and freshen up prior to our flight back home. The room was clean and the
shower was a great surprise, as it was a rain shower head! It was convenient to have a Starbucks and an Ale House across the street from the hotel. We had a great stay and will definitely stay again!

Stayed July 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Dayton, Ohio
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Even though our keys had to be repeatedly replaced during our stay because they continuously failed to open our room door (very annoying!), we still loved this hotel!!! Beautiful and comfortable, we were there as part of a wedding group and very much enjoyed this hotel. Even though our last day's breakfast was very slow to arrive and not exactly accurate, we suspected the kitchen might not have been sufficiently staffed for the large Sunday crowd. In spite of that last day, the meals prior were delicious and we thoroughly enjoyed the restaurant staff. They were very friendly and warm but not intrusive! We definitely will return to this hotel!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Woodbridge, Virginia
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed for one night for my daughter's lacrosse tournament. Check in was fast and easy. Room was clean. However, we had to exchange our bath towels as my daughter noticed a stain on one of the towels. Tripadvisor listed one of their amenities as having a free wi-fi. When I inquired they said that it is only free downstairs. I was very disappointed as this is one of the reasons I reserved the room with them. For the price I paid, wi-fi should have been included.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Well I have stayed in quite a few hotels in my life time. I rarely write a review unless I need to warn the dangers of an establishment or I want to share an amazing experience!

At the Westin, I was able to get an amazing rate of $112 for a Friday-Saturday stay. I was a little spectacle because I was not familiar with the Westin Hotel chain, but the moment I walked into the lobby, the employees greeted me and offered a warm welcome.

At check-in, I requested a refrig and microwave and they were in the room before I arrived. The room was SPOTLESS! Bathroom SPOTLESS! And because the hotel sits on a busy highway, the most important factor, it was QUITE. The beds were so comfortable. I never sleep well when I am outside my home, but I crashed immediately and woke up the following day well rested.

Lastly, check out is at noon which is much nicer than the 10/11 am check outs else where.
I can seriously go on and on about the Westin. The bottom line, I feel as if I most certainly got more than what I paid for and I can't wait to stay again! I strongly suggest staying here... but make sure you call or surf the web for a better price.

Room Tip: Go to tripadvisor to find the best rates. I always tip the front desk agents and get a great room.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Jerseyshoremommy
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

Have stayed here a couple of times of business and had a very good experience each time. Nice, clean rooms with friendly and diligent service team.

Breakfast Buffett was included and very good !

Overall - very good!

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 21 June 2014

I have probably stayed at this property 10 times for business travels. Each time my experience would get worse. This stay was finally the last one for me. The management is horrible and rude. They truly do not care. I showed up this time at 9pm only to find that my reservation "didn't exist". They said i must have booked with an online travel website and to call them... However i booked on SPG.COM which is starwoods booking site for preferred members. I told them i booked directly with Westin/SPG and they couldn't care less. They then told me that they would check me in and work on it in the morning. If my story was true then they wouldn't charge my room on my card since i did after all "pre-pay" when i booked on the Starwood site. Well, you guessed it, they double charged me.... On top of that the room was filthy, the mirror was cracked and taped back together. There was mold in the shower and the bed was disgusting. The manager Martin never seems to care each time i have complained. As a Gold Level Starwood Preffered Guest, i travel frequently and primarily in Starwood properties. This hotel is not like any other Westin property i have stayed in. It is below par and not even close to the Westin Brand Standards. Do yourselves a favor and stay at the Aloft for about half the price.. Stay away from this place. Its not even close to worth it.

Room Tip: No room feature can make up for a horrible staff and management
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
6 Thank Marty B
Lewiston, Maine
Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

I stay at this hotel whenever I travel to mount laurel for business. The rooms are clean and well maintained. The staff is friendly, helpful, and courteous. The restaurant is adequate and the bar is very good. This is my go to hotel when in mount laurel.

• Stayed June 2014